• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Producers - Tell us about the wouldn't come backs

n2tickling

TMF Poster
Hello,

I would like to start a thread where the video producers would give us insight and details about shoots where lees couldn't make it through or just barely did, but refused to ever do it again. I know there are lots of vids with safe words. Silver Cherry just did a vid where Tara said she hated it and couldn't be tickled on her armpits. Years ago Paradise Vision did a contest vid and one of the contestants quit after the first round, but I don't know which one. Can't wait to read your stories.

oh i like this idea *wrings hands*

Bit off topic but in the neighborhood? There was a fairly big name bondage model in the early 90s ... not 100% sure but believe the name was Ariel Cole? Was working with a lesser known producer on a spanking video, producer hired a 'lifestyle dominatrix' to administer the spanking (actually it was a paddling, I believe). Model was gagged for the scene and the dominatrix was told to 'push her limits". Laid into the girl's ass hard with a paddle until someone recognized that the tears and screams were real. That was it for Ariel Cole ... quit the shoot ... got her money ... walked away and never looked back at fetish modelling off that one bad bad experience.

Come on French tickling, Turtleboy, Tickle abuse..... Any of you big name folks? There must be some stories you could tell us....

This would be interesting to hear about. I've always thought there must have been some girls who thought they could handle it, quickly realized they couldn't and then never returned for another go around.

Not sure why my name doesn't come up in the list...it well should by this point :). The best way I can describe it would be, money. Money is the ultimate factor in deciding if a model should come back or not. Sales drive decisions so if people want to see a model return, show the support and it will likely be so :).

Come on French tickling, Turtleboy, Tickle abuse..... Any of you big name folks? There must be some stories you could tell us....

Not sure why my name doesn't come up in the list...it well should by this point :). The best way I can describe it would be, money. Money is the ultimate factor in deciding if a model should come back or not. Sales drive decisions so if people want to see a model return, show the support and it will likely be so :).

I know that there is a certain suspension of disbelief in the clip business. Lees are instructed to not necessarily fake the ticklishness, but the level of ticklishness. I know money is a huge factor, but surely there have been lees that were surprised by the intensity of the tickling and/or felt the money could not adequately compensate them for the level of tickling that they were being subjected to. Those are the stories I am interested in.

I don't recall too many of the details on this, but I believe in the early days of Magic Touch, there was a lesbian couple who did some videos with Jeff, and at one point during some intense tickling, one of them cried, "I'm not gonna do this anymore!" I don't know if that was in fact her last video, though!

I know that there is a certain suspension of disbelief in the clip business. Lees are instructed to not necessarily fake the ticklishness, but the level of ticklishness. I know money is a huge factor, but surely there have been lees that were surprised by the intensity of the tickling and/or felt the money could not adequately compensate them for the level of tickling that they were being subjected to. Those are the stories I am interested in.

That's an assumption that some may hold but it isn't necessarily true. I've personally never asked a model to fake their level of ticklishness and whilst some producers may do this, I suspect that the majority don't. You may not hear all that many of the type of stories you describe as the majority of models/lees will have an idea of what they are getting themselves into, and the majority of producers are responsible enough to treat them like humans and know when enough is enough!

I've only ever had a couple of models not be able to shoot again as a result of finding it too intense, and only one model actually ask for a higher rate (due to the bruises she got from struggling on her first shoot!) A lot of models find the shoots very intense but they also find them hilarious and great fun, which can't be said about a lot of video/photo shoots. In most cases they leave the 'lee buzzing and feeling happy and giggly for hours after the shoot (the more ticklish the person, the stronger the effect). I rarely have models that won't come back and shoot again, but when it does happen it's usually for other reasons. The most common reason in my own experience is models finding their clips uploaded to youtube, facebook etc and then having concerns about its impact on future work...I've lost several of my best models in the last year as a direct result of this.

This is one of the only times it has happened to me, but in this case I would say the model had an actual phobia of being tickled and I stopped the shoot early.

www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.ph...-Unbearably-Ticklish-Cat!!-(M-FF-FEET-NYLONS)

She was distressed to the point of tears and trembling even at the idea of being tickled and it was a fairly uncomfortable situation - I'll never know why she agreed to do the shoot in the first place!

Mine is 100% authentic - if someone isn't cutting it I just send them off and the footage never sees the light of day. I did have a case where a model was absolutely tortured by it and was pleading with us to stop even as the camera was off. She most certainly will never come back but at least we have one clip with her. She was a real challenge to work with and borderline frustrating for us. It was Ticklish Russian and here's the link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?232007-*-3-6-13-*-Ticklish-Russian-*-F-F-*

DarthSidious said:
Money is the ultimate factor in deciding if a model should come back or not. Sales drive decisions so if people want to see a model return, show the support and it will likely be so .

Amen. I'm kind of boggled by the fact that people keep telling me my previews are fantastic and that they want to see "more" of a particular model, but that model's clips have generated exactly zero dollars in sales. It's a disconnect I'm just not getting.

turtleboy said:
That's an assumption that some may hold but it isn't necessarily true. I've personally never asked a model to fake their level of ticklishness and whilst some producers may do this, I suspect that the majority don't.

I don't, either. The girls I work with don't always react the way people think they're "supposed" to react, but unless you're the one there, actually tickling her yourself, you really can't judge whether or not she's faking. Catalina (from my video, "Catalina Siri and the Tickle Torture of Doom") was really quiet; she didn't laugh a lot, but between her toes jerking spasmodically and the tensing of her leg muscles (which I could feel the whole time I was holding her), she was one of the most ticklish girls I shot. All of my models eventually safeword, but you wouldn't know it to watch the video.

Besides, all of this nonsense about reactions "proving" ticklishness one way or another is bunk. Ash (from "Ash is Ticklish") laughed, screamed, swore, and complained that she had to pee, all within one six-minute clip. It sold exactly one copy. The people in this community aren't the experts they like to think they are.

Anyway. Sorry, sidetrack. I guess my only relevant story would be Catherine, who starred in a good half-dozen or so of my videos. She mentioned during the filming of "Catherine's Feather Tease" that somebody sucked her toes once, and she "screamed because it tickled so bad." After the shoot, I followed up with her asking if she'd be willing to go through it again for a video at a later time. Never heard back from her.

You know what it is... some people are just plain cheap. They want something for nothing and it just doesn't work that way. I think it's great if a video preview receives great reviews, but if they trully want to see more of it, none says yes more than the almighty dollar by buying it. Nothing will be accomplished by 10 comments of nice preview but 0 sales.

Amen. I'm kind of boggled by the fact that people keep telling me my previews are fantastic and that they want to see "more" of a particular model, but that model's clips have generated exactly zero dollars in sales. It's a disconnect I'm just not getting.

I started this thread to get some insight into lees that were surprised by the level of the ticklishness and sensitivity to the point that they had to end a session early or decided they couldn't do it again. It is a topic I find interesting that producers are really the only ones able to comment on. But the bulk of replies seem to be focused on poor sales figures which was not the point of the thread.

I started this thread to get some insight into lees that were surprised by the level of the ticklishness and sensitivity to the point that they had to end a session early or decided they couldn't do it again. It is a topic I find interesting that producers are really the only ones able to comment on. But the bulk of replies seem to be focused on poor sales figures which was not the point of the thread.

Agree. I love the original idea of this thread.

Side note: isn't it unfortunate that the best subjects of our fetishes don't come back?

Yeah, and I apologized for the sidetrack. However, the two issues are related, I feel, as someone always feels the need to take a dig at producers hiring girls who "obviously" aren't ticklish in the first place, so of course there aren't going to be any stories of girls who "just couldn't handle it" for you to fap over. Generally, all but the most naive of college girls in need of a buck are going to have some idea of what they're getting into and whether or not they can do the shoot.

Besides, and this is just my personal feeling on the subject, but even if a girl bailed on a shoot for that, or any other reason, I feel that professional courtesy would prevent me from relating such a story as it would, in my opinion, be bad-mouthing a model for something not entirely under her control. If she was a horror to work with, I wouldn't volunteer that information except in confidence to another producer looking to work with her, and then only if asked.

In short, threads drift, and you probably won't get the answers you're looking for, for all the reasons already stated. Sorry. Do note, however, that all of us producers who commented on the hijack did, in fact, offer comments on the original topic as requested. Even me.

I'll offer two more, actually.

I recently got into talks with a couple of local/minor celebrities about appearing in my videos. I have a couple folks who are willing to back expenditures like this, so I basically went into the negotiations from the position of, "I'll meet just about any asking price they name if they just agree to do the shoot".

One of them said no way, no how, she's terrified of having her feet tickled and wouldn't do it under any circumstances, for any amount of money. The other waffled a bit until I said "How much money will it take to get you to say yes?", at which point she came back with, "Okay, what do I have to do?"

I explained the concept and made it clear it was a tickling video. I knew from past experience that she's really ticklish, so it would be a factor. She thought the idea was hilarious and agreed to do it, but we had to postpone it because she hurt her foot recently and has to wait for it to heal. I'll be following up with her in a couple of months.

So, as Darth said; money is usually the deciding factor.

Last edited:
Oldest excuse in the book! ;p

...Except that I know this woman personally, and had heard her talk about the injury before the fact. I'd just forgotten about it when I approached her.

Y'see, this is what I'm talking about; what's the point in sharing stories of behind the scenes stuff when we just get called liars?

So that's why Nurse Lisa hasn't been brought back...no one bought those clips. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

If anyone ever see's Enchantress Sahrye, she is the most ticklish person ever. When I tickled her she thrashed and eventually almost started choking because her laughter couldn't keep up with her breathing. So we have to take quite a few breaks. At the time we shot she shot with a select bunch of producers.

I'm not entirely sure if this is what you're getting at with this thread. The beginning thread made it sound like "worst experience with models" rather than models so ticklish they're hesitant to come back.

...Except that I know this woman personally, and had heard her talk about the injury before the fact. I'd just forgotten about it when I approached her.

Y'see, this is what I'm talking about; what's the point in sharing stories of behind the scenes stuff when we just get called liars?

Relax, Man, it was just a joke!

Although the bulk of the producer responses were not what I was hoping for, I appreciate the time and energy in recounting the tales of the ticklees that got more than they bargained for.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back