• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Videos: Personal, Custom, Amateur, or Commercial?

What is your favorite kind of tickling video?

• Videos you made with a partner

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Custom commissioned content

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Amateur content online

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Commercial / high-production content

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Straps&Laughter

Verified
I think it's pretty normal for our kinks to evolve - what our favorite part is, our preferred partners, etc - and I was thinking about it the other day...

When watching videos, I like (in order of most to least) ones I have made with a partner, ones I commissioned as a custom, amateur content put out online, and then commercial content.

I think for me, it goes back to control - in personal videos, the ticklee is enduring it because I want them to. In customs, it is happening because I made it happen by paying for it. In amateur content, I didn't make it happen but the power exchange is still pretty clear and it's fun to enjoy vicariously.

This isn't me hating on commercial content - I have some favorites there too. I just feel the least... connected? To them.

How about you? What is your favorite kind of content?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back