• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Views on scars

sadi

1st Level Green Feather
Just asking for other opinions and views on scars. Personally I think they're super interesting and really neat/cool on guys. :)
If you feel like giving any examples/battle scars that'd likely be super awesome :);)

When your like me, you tend to pick up quite a few scars. :p
But I don't have any significant ones. >.<

As a guy, I tend not to care about peoples scars... but I do tend to respect them slightly more. >.>

Just wondering what occupation you might have that would warrant getting scars Bob...
Myself, I've gotten a couple minor ones: from gravel, and a flywheel of a bike. But I've gotten quite a few more noticeable ones thanks to almost dying in a car accident (though many aren't apparent unless I'm wearing a bikini). I've got two slits under each arm between my ribs from my lungs deflating a few times, three from a tracheotomy and sewing that down, and then a major one snaking the distance from one piece to the next if I were to ever wear a bikini. (And also a bunch of little bumps down that line to sew me back together to heal.)

What do I think about Scars? Well, it's a good song, but I like Forever or Between Angels And Insects better.
Wait, we're not talking Papa Roach here? Ah well:p. Then I don't really have any problems with them. I know people sometimes feel the need to hide them, but the way I see it, they're part of who you are, and odds are there's an interesting story behind them. Besides, like Bob said, I tend to respect someone more with them. It shows they've been through a lot of stuff, you know?
I don't really have many scars myself, but I do have a couple. *Points to my thumb knuckle on my right hand.* This one I got in drama class back when I was in school. We were practicing fencing for a sword duel scene in Romeo and Juliet, and I dodged a little slower than I meant to, and the sword nicked my thumb, so I just ended up wrapping it up and taping it then going back to work. I've also got one on my pinky knuckle on the same hand, where it meets your hand, from accidentally hitting a wall. Let's just say that hand loses to brick, and it knocked out a nice little chunk of skin. It healed up, but if you look carefully you can see where it's slightly different than the rest of my hand.

This may not count be a scar, but at the moment it's the only injury with a long term effect I can think of. A few years ago I tore the cartilege around my ribs. The funny thing about it is that to this day I still can't remember how it happened :D

Personally I think they're super interesting and really neat/cool on guys

well depends where they're on, if it's on the face ... i mean MEH

i have one pretty, due to a bike foolery when i was young, i still remember the gravel inside the wound that i had to pull out ...
gee it hurted !
result : a nice 2 cm scar on my right hand, my oh so important disctinctive sign, others are on my left knee, like 3 or 4 less visible, cute anyway ^^

and of course some other little on hand due to knives ( no not battles ! ) just kitchenning ^^

I have 2 scars on my head, one just above my right eyebrow which you cant really see as it healed really good and the other is hidden in my hair. Both of these scars are from me being stupid/accident prone.

Ive got another one on my ribs, but cant quite remember doing that one so it must have been 15 years ago or more.

I have a few small ones on my hands and arms, all caused from work, except one which I got from burning my arm on the oven.

My main 2 scars are just below both knees, both caused when I broke both my legs and had to have them pinned back into place and when they put in/took out the metal plates.

I dont mind scars really, they are just apart of my history.

Do I think about other's scars? Not unless the bearer of the aforementioned scars has one or more knives. If someone wanted to discuss their scars I would certainly indulge them but otherwise scars are of no concern to me.

I have scars between a couple of my knuckles, a small dime sized scar from who knows what near my elbow, something vaguely clawlike on my knee, and the remnants of a grease burn on my arm. Other than that I seem to be largely intact. I think most of my relics of injuries past go unnoticed, and since they don't bother me I don't see any reason to change that.

and of course some other little on hand due to knives ( no not battles ! ) just kitchenning ^^
Funny, I have cut myself accidentally with things like cans and broken woody foliage, but never with something designed to cut things. In fact I even managed to cut myself with an uncooked fettuccine noodle once (those things can break into fairly sharp fragments, as it turns out)!

This may not count be a scar, but at the moment it's the only injury with a long term effect I can think of. A few years ago I tore the cartilege around my ribs. The funny thing about it is that to this day I still can't remember how it happened :D

Weirdly, the same thing happened to me about a month ago, and I have no idea why because I don't remember getting hurt. I have heard that many things can cause that kind of injury, even violent coughing!

Just wondering what occupation you might have that would warrant getting scars Bob...

Ah, it's not the occupation that's given me my physical scars (but it could be the cause of all my mental scarring. ;) ).
It's my general self. I have a genetic condition called C.I.T.P, which briefly put means I can't feel pain. Because of this I've got a clumsy tendency and it means I cut myself a lot without realising it. >.>
I'd just like to point out that, when I talk about scarring, I mean cuts/wounds that leave a mark once they've healed and not the scars you get from stitching. :p

Last edited:
Well scars are made by wounds that don't heal properly.Most are usually there for the rest of your life.Though some fade away.They are also helped by cocoa butter or other topical creams some medicated.You can get them for a dermatologist.

I personally like scars. I think they're cool. I have some and I'm glad I do.

I might say where mine are and how I got them later. Gotta go to sleep haha.

I have the dumbest scar ever. Have it on my right index finger. It's a big one.
When you see it it's like "is it a knife attack?" or "bitten by a big mean animal?". No....it hapend when I was gonna put in a damn network card into my computer. :p

Me and the inside of a computer are not a good combination. This was on my old computer with alot of thick metal in it. For some strange reason I taught the metal had been bendt, so my brilliant plan was to bend it back with a screwdriver. I tryed really hard and then the screwdriver slipped and I smashed my finger on a sharp corner inside the computer. Blood fucking everywhere.

Dumbest scar ever... :laughing:

i have a scar that i dont even understand why the heck its still there, it wasnt even a bad cut and barely hurt, but i got it when i was like 8 or 9 when i scratched my arm on a messed up part of my bike. it didnt bleed, it barely hurt, it was just a little shocking, like " oh crap, just hurt myself, oh well " and 12+ years later iv still got a little silvery-white line on my arm where it happened

Been ages since I last posted, but some subjects just lure me in :)

Well, I've got a king scar - some 10 inches long from my solar plexus down to just above my waistline. I got it from some bowel surgery I had a few years ago. Bit of a mess inside so I needed a nice big gash so the surgeons could yank out my guts, cut out the bad and stuff me back up again :)

It never tans, is slim and neat and people always ask about it if they see it. I have a circular scar the size of a 5p piece to the right of that from the drain I had in. I'm pretty indifferent about it - nothing special to me. However, it is not ticklish whatsoever - I feel nothing along the scar :(

That's enough of my scar talk :D

Wow, seriously? Lucky....but not since you don't know you've hurt yourself.

Haha. Thanks. It has led to a few problems before. I once dislocated my shoulder when I fell down some stairs. I hadn't realised until I tried lifting a box at work... 90 minutes later. >.>

Im actually full of scars lol, i have this huge one on my forearm due to a motorcycle accident in the caribean part of my country, it healed naturally cuz it took more than a day for me to go to a hospital, and they said it would be too risky to stitch it up then cuz of an internal infection, i dont know if that actually happens or the intern at that rural clinic i went to was kind of incompetent hehe. I have a lot of little ones in the back of my hand cuz of a dog attack, it wasnt as bad as it sounds lol, its was a small dog with sharp pointy theet, and i have one in my shoulder made with a broken window. I have a lot more tho, but those are the most notable.
Personaly i consider some scars in girls quite sexy, this girl i been in a casual relationship with has this really cute little scar on her knee, and i find it incredibly appealing, and i met this girl who was in a car accident and had surgery on her face cuz of a cheekbone fracture, her face looked perfect but you could see the little scars in her cheek, and kind of gave her an interesting, mysterious look (for me at least )

the hollywood brother feels that scars are okay. they are part of life. as long as you comfortable with it then it is okay to show them off like you would other ticklish areas of the body

I have a surgery scar from when I had a hernia operation (at 6 years old), and a scar on my pinky from where the doctor cut into it to remove what I thought was a tumor. I have a few scars on my hand and arms from a deck oven from when I was a pizza jockey.

Hmm... not much scars here... just a few small ones on my face, hands and legs, and a few dents in my skull. But that would be all.

As for scars... I don't really care. If i like the girl, I'll like her, scars or no.

I have a pretty, shiny one on my inner right upper arm, just below the biceps brachii. It was from a stupid work accident involving a cutter. I've used one of the darn things for over 15 years with only minor, tiny cuts, and for once, did a nice job of slicing into myself with the thing.

The worst part was, I couldn't pee straight at the time(if you get my drift), so I had to play off this gaping wound that was down to the muscle. Fortunately, it missed any larger veins or arteries, so the bleeding was minimal. I just went home and a friend with some medical experience cleaned it up for me the next day.

I have quite a multitude. My knuckles are scarred pretty good from a few fights involving my job as a bouncer. My knee is pretty much one big scar from jumping out of dune buggy on a gravel road (alcohol was involved). My left ear had a pretty bad one behind it from a car wreck. I had one on my palm that is gone now from a bottle breaking in my hand. One of my favorite quotes is " Scars are just tattoos with better stories".

Last edited:
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back