• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virtual Tickling Suit

phfttklr

TMF Expert
I don't know if anyone posted this before - I didn't feel like doing a search ;)

I was just watching the History Channel and they had a program about sexual toys. They were showing the future of sexual stimulation and showed this suit. If you look at the picture half way down the page,
you might recognize the woman in a lot of tickling vids who did a demo on the show. It can only bring us all together if it ever makes it on the market.

Again, sorry if this was posted before.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3078776/

:imouttahe

vampirecult said:
I can't seem to click on the link :idunno:

I couldn't get to the site by clicking, either. But if you put the link in the address section of your browser, it should work. It did for me.

Model Identified . . .

The model in the small photo looks alot like Tori Sinclair (AKA Lisa Camshaw). The caption did say her name was Lisa, so I am Assuming that's who is it,

Yes, I saw that show last night as well and yes, that was Tori Sinclair (a.k.a. Lisa Comshaw, a.k.a. Lisa Sutton, a.k.a. Lisa Shaw) with Vivid Entertainment Group.

I just wonder if the simulators on the bodysuit she wore were simply vibrators or something more advanced.

Mark :)

[email protected]

That's a really neat idea. I'm sure it was just a matter of time for something like this to be developed. While I didn't read the entire thing, I skimmed through to see who you were talking about.

This is the only part of the idea that concerned me...

The initiator uses software on his computer to select one of five sensations — tickle, pinprick, vibration, hot or cold — and direct it to a specific part of the suit wearer’s body. An electronic signal is sent to a DVD player, through the Internet, to the suit wearer’s computer and finally to the suit itself, where it activates the appropriate sensor.

If you're having to connect to the internet to get the signal for the suit to do its thing, that poses a real danger. You never know if there's some nutcase out there who will try hacking into their system and changing settings. It might not even be restricted to the settings mentioned. That could lead to some nasty surprises. As cool as it sounds, I wouldn't try it until they release the control to the owners themselves. Having to connect to the internet for it is not something I'd want to do. Still a really cool idea, though.

Ann

Wouldn't be cool if somone developed a set of shoe like devices that would allow someone to tickle your feet over the internet. Let's start working on it gang :D :blaugh:

Well, maybe it will be a full suit - like the kind of pajamas with feeties we wore as kids? :p

I had thought about trying something like this with cyber controlled vibrators and the lee lets say would tape the vibrators to his/her feet and the ler would control them from their computer. Woul up the cybertickle sessions a lot I think. Unfortunatley true cyber controlled vibrators are not readily available.

The_Laugher said:
Wouldn't be cool if somone developed a set of shoe like devices that would allow someone to tickle your feet over the internet. Let's start working on it gang :D :blaugh:

Here's what I think would be cool...

The tickling video companies and other fetish video companies letting you interact with their models..sort of like some of realtickling.com's clips, where two women are tickling you..although you don't feel anything of course....but the suit would change that(with the right programming..guess the video companies would have to work with the programmers of the suit to make it happen.).

And lets say they either let you be tickled by downloading their clips...or by going to a site where the models are live (although how one model would "tickle" a few people at once, I dunno..maybe the program for the suit could be customized for it..)

How about even FURTHER....with restraints that are controlled (only when everything's running fine) through the net. Maybe with some kind of saftey function, like the restraints sense when they're tight enough (that decision should be left to the 'lee), so they don't get too tight or loose. And that ONLY restrain while power is flowing to them...power off, restraints are loose as they can be.

Okay...lets take it possibly as far as it can go (without be able to smell the lee or ler, at least)....with A VR HEADSET.

Now this is how I would imagine such an experience(and to the mods, I know it sounds like it should be in the story section..but it's just how I think I'd experience things..and what I think all these combined could do) :

I'm sitting down in my computer chair..or wherever I decided to be restrained . I've either loaded a clip or I'm in a "live" chatroom, with the camera showing where I'm restrained . I'm on the same (or as similar as possible) object to make the experience feel as real as possible.

I've got the suit on, got the VR headset on, got myself in the restraints waiting for them to be tightened.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps outside the door. It opens, and I think to myself (almost already forgetting it's fake) "What the hell...Priscilla?! Oh wait, this isn't real.." ....but it looks like it...and as I hear the restraints close (or tighten), I begin to have doubts...it feels more real than expected already...I'm starting to wonder if I could even smell Priscilla..if not for my sinus problems)

And then the tickling, the teasing, the torture ...it all begins. I can't do a damn thing to stop it. As it gets more intense, I forget it's just a few machines, an internet program, and either a video clip or chatroom host controlling it at the other end. I struggle, I laugh, I beg, I suffer. Then I feel it...the dreaded tongue tickling I've wanted Priscilla to do to me since I first saw it.It's not real, but it still tickles...I try to curl my toes...of course, the computer-controlled restraints include toe cuffs that feel like fingers holding them back and they aren't letting go.

After what seems like an eternity, the video clip or online chat comes to an end. The restraints release, and I get up, shaking...partly from excitment, partly cause that was almost too damn real.

Now tickling video companies, whattaya think of that? What do your models think of it? I know that I'd definately pay for that kind of experience (besides, no way in hell would I get lucky enough to meet and be tortured by Priscilla for real. So I'd take the next best thing).

I have been trying to get to the site www.safesexplus.com to check them out but since this was first posted, I have not been able to get in. All I get is The Page Can Not Be Displayed. Anyone know what might be happening with this site?

The Laugher :)

Just do a google search for it. That's how I found it after I saw it on t.v. You don't have to go to that paticular page. :D

I wasn't specifically looking for the shit on Safe Sex. I just wanted to check out the site and see what it was like. But for some reason is it still down.

The Laugher

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back