• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Visiting Baltimore, will be there Friday night, Saturday, Sunday, leaving Monday...

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
I am a 27 year old female lee. I live in New York but I will be in Baltimore for a short vacation this weekend Friday through Monday evening. If anyone would like to meet for drinks or coffee, please pm me if you live in the area and might be interested. I will be free during the morning to late afternoon on Saturday and all day Sunday. I should arrive Friday afternoon but will have a baseball game and a family dinner around 6 pm. Should be free after 9 or 9:30 pm. I am staying walking distance from the inner harbor area and also walking distance from the ballpark. I would love to meet new friends to chat! I am open to friendship (male or female) or someone to discuss experiences with or possibly light play this weekend if the mood would call for it. Whatever happens happens.

I don't live in Baltimore, but I DO live in NYC.... if you'd ever be interested in grabbing some coffee or hanging out, don't hesitate to drop me a line...

I sent you a PM. I hope you had a great time in Baltimore! Maybe we could meet up next time you're down here.

I also wanted to say I hope you had a good time. Was thinking about hitting you up over it but I'm still an hour away from baltimore and, well, it would have just been weird to drive down for a coffee, you know? Lol.

That, and well, I assumed you were swamped with things. No need to add to the heap. The harbor is super nice though.

Hm, maybe the next time I'm in the city I'll hit you up and see if you want to go get a beer somewhere. Not necessarily for tickling action as, if I'm there, I'll probably be on a tight schedule anyway. We'll see, potentially.

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back