• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viviana's Dice Tickle 3 - New Free Clip 7.6.07

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
Kelly still has some more tickling to do on Viviana's belly and sides, and Viviana is dying. She needs a break! When Kelly finishes, Viviana thinks it's all over. They each got 2 rolls of the dice, and they're even. But Kelly has other ideas, she's going to roll again and tickle her even more. She rolls a 6, and decides that means she can tickle Viviana everywhere, for as long as she wants! She's changing the rules as they go, and since Viviana is still tied up, she's in no position to argue or stop her. Kelly goes right for her feet, and runs her long fingernails all over them. It tickles like mad! Then Kelly decides to tickle her upper body, attacking her underarms and sides again. She keeps finding that spot by Viviana's hipbones that makes her scream! She also discovers her ticklish knees, and gets her feet some more before she's done. This was torture for Viviana, and totally not fair!
Hope you like the sneak peek, and please stop by Viviana's Tickling Video Vault to get the full clip:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6995

Thanks!

i would give anything to have the honor of tickling Viviana's feet and belly. Excellent job as usual thank you very much :bowing:

:redheart:
Steve

"This is so much fun!" It is definitely a joy to watch the beautiful Viviana be tickled and it would be absolute joy to be the one touching her sweet ticklish body. :eek: These clips are awesome!! :poke3:

NavelTickler75 said:
Hot! I love the way Kelly pit tickles. Very hot!

This was Kelly's first "tied and tickled" experience, and she turned out to be a pretty good tickler. She was having a good 'ol time too. For anyone who didn't look at the clip yet, fuzzywuzzy quoted her in his post... "this is so much fun!" I think she was surprised at how much fun it actually was. Doesn't hurt that her first time out, she got to play with Viviana.
Thanks to all of you for the comments.

The only thing not fair in the clip was that I wasn't able to help tickle this beautiful deliciously ticklish woman!! :idunno: :tickle: :smilelove

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back