• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Voicemail !!!!

tickler814

TMF Expert
Hi guys,
Something happened today that i just have 2 tell you about....i was minding my own business....just thinking about being at turtleboys(of uk tickling fame)open tickle session with the legendary Amanda and her chaperone johnjo....Having already texted him 2 say enjoy the day,i thought that was the end of it....but no....a little later i received a voicemail !!!! as i listened i could hear banshee like screams and pure ticklish laughter in the background....it was Amanda's first of many tickles i presume...and her insane laughter was music to my ears....johnjo had kindly recorded it for me(thanks mate)i have played it back about a dozen times....and her laughter sounds better everytime......i hope turtleboy honours us with a little taster of the day in the clips section at some stage ????? Trust me....having been ler to this wonderful lady....she is truly...a ticklers dream.....now where did i put my mobile phone ?? lol:omg:

Yes rhiannon they truly are Awesome people,great to work with(especially Amanda...no hard feelings johnjo..lo)and to hang with....went for coffee with john before my last session with the lovely lady herself.....and it felt like we'd been mates for a long time.....now that doesn't happen everyday...does it ???

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back