• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX ACE] Ni No Kusu

Right now, i'm working on a certain "castle" part...and it's taking a lot of time!
I hope you don't mind the wait...

Just a small update!

-During a certain boss battle, you'll get three choices. Depending on that, the outcame of
the battle may change!
-Of course, those choices will even affect the main story "karma"

with every update, I get more and more excited for its eventual release! Keep at it! It's always worth the wait with your games.

Ah, yes. Facebook.

A natural fit!

After all, where else to better broadcast one's sexual tendencies to friends, family, and prospective employers?

Couldn't help but see you started a Patreon... for projects which make using copyrighted material... ARE YOU NUTS SCREAMER?! XD Seriously bud, watch yourself with that cause you could land yourself in some major trouble!

If he's looking for support in making stuff, but not selling the stuff itself, will he actually get in trouble?

If he's looking for support in making stuff, but not selling the stuff itself, will he actually get in trouble?

It's quite the grey area. He'll probably get away with it. If he actually gets taken to court over it though, or someone presses charges or files a copyright claim, he's done.

His best two options are to either A: Take the patreon down, or B: Hope to the merciful stars that nobody says anything, and hope this all just fades into history.

All it takes is one asshole to notify someone's legal team, and he'll have claims being jammed down his throat faster than the FineBros are losing subscribers.

This is a relatively close knit community though, so I doubt any of us will betray him like that, and nobody else has a reason to come to a fetish forum like this, so they'll likely never even know about it. That's why he'll probably get away with it if nobody says anything.

Silence is key in this scenario.

Looks like Screamer finally finished this thing. He posted the link over at TicklingForum earlier today.

Figured I'd throw the link up over here for you.
Who knows if/when he'll get over here to update the thread.

Enjoy folks.
Been a long time coming.

https://uploadfiles.io/itevc

Heyho! Great to see another Screamer game!

I'd like to play a bit more before writing a big feedback post. I am kinda stuck after reaching the Mainland though. Rachne, which just joined me, has 10 HP. Obviously she gets one shot by every single opponent on the mainland (Novice Thief, Archer Thief). Choco can actually beat some of the opponents there if I give her all my equip I could buy till now (Quill, Frilly Lingerie), but some just kill her after a few turns, and her damage output obviously is a bit low with 2 damage per turn. Choco has 22 hp and gets 12 damage per round, so I can't even outheal the damage. In addition even IF I beat an opponent I get 50g, having to heal up my whole team for 20g at the inn.

So, what's a better strategy? Grind gold in the Woods till you can buy better equipment? Just ignore the opponents and use Run Away the whole time? Maybe I am just not the grinder type, but farming 200 gold to get a +2 HP boost... how much hp does Rachne need to get to be useful? 30? That's roughly 2000 gold you have to invest into her.

I don't think I found an inbetween training area between Woods and the Mainland.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back