• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wake up tickle

DeaconMye

TMF Regular
How many have had the chance to tie up thier partner while they were sleeping. And if so, did you? Were you even thinking about it? Or ever thought about it? While he/she were asleep, assuming the bondage equipment was in reach.

How passed out do you have to be to not realize that you get tied down while you sleep? Personally, I'd be pissed as hell if someone did it to me, because I am just not a very friendly person after I wake up.

I'm not into bondage but I have tickled my neighbors daughters ( Tina ) feet when she would sleep over in my sisters room when we were kids and when my aunt Peg would stay overnight/weekend I would tickle her feet as she slept to this day I can still see the soles of they're feet for they are forever burned into my mind, I guess that happens when I stare at them for 5 minuets before I start to tickle

Never tied anyone, but tickled MANY sleeping feet. Some just quick tickles, others I'd spend hours playing with their feet. But always had fun.

How passed out do you have to be to not realize that you get tied down while you sleep? Personally, I'd be pissed as hell if someone did it to me, because I am just not a very friendly person after I wake up.

She was exhausted from tickles night before hehe but said was great wake up lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back