• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Walmart People......Dear god!!

kis123

Level of Lemon Feather
I've been bumming around for the last few days not feeling like my usual self. Since I didn't go to the local grocery store to people watch (which makes me feel a whole lot better after a couple hours), I browsed youtube and found this gem:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ghrDIQ-K8mg?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ghrDIQ-K8mg?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I know longer feel bummed....trust me!

But I am amazed in really bad way that people are actually allowed to look like this in the public. But if it weren't for them.........well......

After watching things like this, I begin to understand why the people the work at WalMart all act like they just spent 8 hours getting wood splinters pushed under their fingernails.

After watching things like this, I begin to understand why the people the work at WalMart all act like they just spent 8 hours getting wood splinters pushed under their fingernails.

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

I don't think I'd last 15 minutes as an employee there, especially if something looking like that video ended up in my line!

Indeed. When I vist the Wal-Mart on Norwood Dr., it feels like I am part of the bar scene from the first Star Wars film...

I never see people like that at the local Walmarts (note the plural! :(). Just people yelling at their misbehaving young children. Or housewives with hyper-teased Dolly-Parton-on-crack hair buying 100-ounce bottles of detergent and cases of toilet paper.

"Innocence is bliss" - Cypher

"Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they are doing..." - Jesus (not verbatim)

I have worked at Walmart for over 2 years. I know all the horrible details about what goes on with Walmart.

This is truly one fucked up country... never more evident than at the 7th circle of Hell, AKA Wal-Mart

I have seen these scenes on a yearly basis, and instead of getting better they have gotten worse.

Frankly, you can go to any upscale Galleria, the Festival de Cannes, or manhattan socialite club, and see the exact same sterling examples of humanity... its just that their costuming is more expensive

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back