• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanna tickle yourself?...I know how!

Dude! You're , like , the MacGyver of tickle-fetishists!

As a sidenote , the ripping of the plastic bag was ho-o-o-o-ottttt!!! :faint:

That's very creative, although you can probably do this with a somewhat less elaborate device. Use a personal fan. You can find them with legs or a stand so you can place them strategically in places near your tickle spots. Here are a few examples:
o2cool-1041-indoor-outdoor-battery-ac-powered-5-inch-personal-fan.jpg

CoolBreezePersonalFanGreen.jpg

You take paper that you've put through a shredder or just cut paper into strips of a few inches and tape them to the slots on the fan. When you turn the fan on, they will wave around. It you place them close enough to your tickle spots, the tips of the paper strips will flick at your skin. This will work everywhere, but it's best on the soles of the feet. Some may prefer the ceiling fan idea, but just offering another option if you happen to be sans ceiling fan. :)
Enjoy!

Man for this stuff to work you would have to have some seriously ticklish feet. If I knew a tickling machine would work on me I would buy it lol

you are really into tickling yourself huh? this is the second post i saw that had tickling yourself in the subject started by you lol

I hate when people say you can't tickle yourself, because even though not everyone can, some people actually can... just depends on how ticklish you are... won't usually make you laugh, but definately jump or move...

TMF members get free shipping................................

I beat you to the Patent office. Now I own the rights to the machine. The FDA/OSHA trials were great except when they threw in some FM Concepts test subjects to mess with my data. The new "Toyota" (Tickling Obsessively Yourself Over Ticklish Areas) will be in stores soon. ******Wtf is up with all these Japanese hate E-mails?*****

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back