• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Want to find out more about Sweed? Or swedes in general? ASK! :D

The weather is rainy. The NESTERS are meeting in Philadelphia. Is May Day a big celebration day in Sweden?

^I do live in the central part of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia is about a two hour drive from where I live.^

Any signs of Spring in Sweden?

^I do live in the central part of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia is about a two hour drive from where I live.^

Any signs of Spring in Sweden?

Okay :)

No, not really. But there are lots of signs of summer. ;-) :-D

Do you plant a garden or flowers?

No, that would be very difficult for me since I live in a small apartment. But I also totally lack planting skills, so even all my indoor plants are plastic. ;-)

What is the size of your city?

It has about 500 000 people in the Central part, and 900 000 in the whole area. :) And the size is harder for me to say, since I don't know what it is in your measurements.

Hi, I'm an American of Swedish ancestry so this thread jumped out at me. Always looking to know more people (especially those who share the same kink) back in the motherland. I really hope to visit there soon. During the summertime of course. :)

Hi, I'm an American of Swedish ancestry so this thread jumped out at me. Always looking to know more people (especially those who share the same kink) back in the motherland. I really hope to visit there soon. During the summertime of course. :)

Hi! That's nice to hear :) Let me know if you have any questions.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back