• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Want to get back into shooting tickling videos

I don't think you're going to struggle.

As somebody else said, the conversational way you go about it adds charm. That more than makes up for a lack of story.

You and the other models usually seem to be having a good time too, which always helps.

If you ever pass by California in the LA area, please let us know!!! Would love to be tickled by you and also tickle you as well!!!!!

you def have a following Addie, and def like the sound of " go to town"!!!!

if your ever in the chicago or indiana area, be cool to meet up and d oa session...although never had one...BE NICE TO MEEE!

So THIS guy, TicklishBlackDragon, writes this on my thread. I tell him to email me about doing a session. He does. I tell him to give me his number so we can text about it. He does. As soon as I text him, he tells me he can't. THANKS for wasting my time! Seriously, why do people do that?

Okay first off I did text you an apology for the inconvience. Its not like i just said "well i don't want one now." I was very professional in how I handled that, I was hoping you would do the same but I guess I was wrong and glad I said no now. I don't need this, just for one session.

Apology or not, you still wasted my time. Why ask for a session and then string me along when you had no intention of actually doing it?

I did have intention of doing it, I just had a change of heart. Not like people don't do that ya know. I was intending on having a session but had a different change of heart, that's what I told you.

Ok, it's cool, man. It's just how it seemed. But I believe you. Take care. .

I did have intention of doing it, I just had a change of heart. Not like people don't do that ya know. I was intending on having a session but had a different change of heart, that's what I told you.

Let me know when you are in the Pennsylvania area. Better yet how about attending NEST sometime?

Through the Fourth Wall

Hey Addie!

Have you noticed that a couple of producers are getting requests for more before and after material with each video? It's just a thought, but filming this additional material both with a GoPro or a smartphone on a neckchain, and with the main camera, would give you several products to sell out of a single shoot. You might even, after you show the location and the 'ler, take the camera from around your neck and put it around hers/his.

I for one am always curious about the behind-the-scenes relationships everyone shares. This is one of the major things I have always liked about Bleufetish.

I have one other idea, nothing to do with me. It's either somewhere out there in left field, or it's the home run noone sees coming. PM if you're interested.

It takes courage to make a fresh start. Good luck, Addie!

Hey Addie!

Have you noticed that a couple of producers are getting requests for more before and after material with each video? It's just a thought, but filming this additional material both with a GoPro or a smartphone on a neckchain, and with the main camera, would give you several products to sell out of a single shoot. You might even, after you show the location and the 'ler, take the camera from around your neck and put it around hers/his.

I for one am always curious about the behind-the-scenes relationships everyone shares. This is one of the major things I have always liked about Bleufetish.

I have one other idea, nothing to do with me. It's either somewhere out there in left field, or it's the home run noone sees coming. PM if you're interested.

It takes courage to make a fresh start. Good luck, Addie!

I think that's something that we always did at Tickle Chicks. Interviews, behind the scenes. But I can do more of it, certainly. Thanks for the suggestions! I'd like to hear your idea, please email me directly, [email protected] . I get too many messages on here to sort through.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back