• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WANTED: 55-65+ and older tickling fetishists, I want your perspectives! THE SOURCE

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Hi, quick backstory. I'm in my 20s, been lurking here throughout several accounts through years and have been aware of my tickling fetish since I was 3 years old. Seeing the similarity, sharing the common string with certain girlfriends, and finally discovering the internet to display that it isn't a random anomaly, I've always sought to know why. It's why I'm hoping to

I'm extremely curious to relating the experience of a tickling fetish across the lives of more mature individuals, in order to compare personal life events and how sexuality has been compatible with their life and their fetish over the course of life. I'm posting this thread for two purposes:

a. for these people to talk about anything at all relating to this that could help me (and any information about your life with the interest is all I need to know. feel free to talk about any kinks or traits you think or theorize are personally correlative), AND

b. FOR those hoping to contribute further, send me a PM and establish a rapport with me. We can get more personal contentwise with the discussion in privacy, as some things in this area are bound to be personal even to where anonymity doesn't thwart the void of the audience.

so anyway, seniors of TMF, what do you think the 'source' of the tickling fetish is?

Hi - just turned 60 recently, so count me in. I think I became fascinated with tickling during early adolescence when I discovered that my feet were a highly erogenous zone. Also I could become wildly aroused when being tickled in all the 'classic' places. Around this age I was developing an interest in female feet, (even though I rarely got to see any then). So naturally I began wondering whether girls felt the same way if their bare feet were touched 'sensually.' Anyway, I am still very ticklishly animated - if not 'addicted' & driven thru life, but per your instructions, I will PM you too.

I'd have responded more quickly, but I got the tennis-ball on my walker leg caught in my bedpan. Got so mad I spit my dentures across the room yelling, <s>"FUCK!"</s>... "Fiddlesticks!"

Last edited:
I'm not at that age yet but I've been around long enough to see my fetish go through some changes. I've also given some serious exploration of what I think are the origins. I've posted my observations here within the last year alsong with a link to a website of a therapist that works with people with outside the norm sexual preferences. The website describes a theory on how we make connections with events in our past on how we sexualize them. She even mentions tickling. If you can't find it, pm me and I'll see if I can find it. I may have more than one post on the subject so hopefully there's something that's useful to you.

Im in my 50s and figured I have had a tickle fetish since I was 6 years old. I didn't find out that there was people like me until I was 19 and picked up a copy of Fetish Times, now defunct. I have spent a lot of money on drawings stories videos and women who would offer their soles for me to tickle or they would tickle me. I never really have ever been satisfied although the computer and sites like this have helped me curtail obsessive spending. For me the intensity of the fetish has not subsided.

Before you read all my waffle, I guess the short answer is that I think the source lies in birth - I was born with the fetish...it sat there inside me until I was first exposed to either tickling someone or watching someone get tickled (it certainly didn't stem from being tickled). Maybe my playful and confident, flirty nature introduced me to tickling at an age before others would have been exposed to it, and therefore also early enough for me to indulge in its fun before developing it (in terms of using it as a flirty experimental social tool, sexual fetish) so I never felt nervous about doing it.

This is an interesting premise for a huge discussion for which I could type hundreds of words (even though I'm only just at my thirties). I often think about a 'timeline' of tickling and wonder how fellow members' timelines would compare, in terms of my interest in it, exploration, development, satisfaction, acceptance (by myself, of having the fetish myself, as well as acceptance by others).

I also wonder what has changed over the years for the tickle fetish and its community - do emerging 'ticklephiles' have an easier ride of it than those that first explored tickling many years ago - I mean in terms of exploring and accessing their fetish, is it easier now due to greater public acceptance of the less common and the availability of the internet? Does the internet add extra complications such as facilitating addiction, providing plenty of fakes, adding risk to interaction with others? Does it help people come to terms with the fetish/indulge it?

I very much hope that I'll still be involved with tickling when I'm in my 60+ years and that I'll be able to interact with people much younger, both on a general level, in actual tickling scenarios and in a way that will help people indulge, embrace and generally develop their fetish.

I've identified several stages, or phases, of my own journey into the tickling fetish - as I said, not sure exactly what the source is but it was certainly there before I started to feel sexually attracted to people because soon as I saw a pretty girl, the tickling desire was very prominent, so the source must have already been there already without me realising - it was just sitting there waiting for my brain to be ready to connect it to my sexual desires.

My timeline is something like this:

1 - aged 8 onwards, desire to tickle, minus sexual desire, but with plenty of determination - no self-restraint

2 - aged 12 ish emergence of emotional feelings towards the opposite sex combined with attraction - desire to tickle suppressed due to mentally familiarising myself with the new feelings - too nervous to act on emotional feelings. too young to deal with the attraction. Starting to realise that tickling was something that I only wanted to do with people I felt the above feelings towards

3 - 14 - 19 went to an all-boys school - sexual orientation suppressed, exposed to desire to tickle same-sex, realise that it's perhaps not a sexual thing, start observing shoeplay - identify that I also have a foot fetish. Question sexual orientation due to tickling desires, sexual desire increases, self-pleasure begins. Tickling Media Forum discovered, contribute content rather than opinion, hoping to be accepted - sexual side of tickling fulfilled through the forum, chatting to girls, celebrity fantasies, tickling others occurs on a more fetish-based level, both with guys and girls - first inklings of wanting to be tickled myself. Unfortunately indulged in using fake internet IDs to further my fetish.

4 - 19-21 - Go to University, tickling fetish makes way for real life - sexual desire and emotional attachment to females returns and becomes focus. Tickling takes a back seat to a certain extent. Foot and shoeplay fetish is prominent as exposure to this is greater. Awareness of tickling fetish therefore still exists in the back of the mind whenever the other two are experienced!

5 - 22 onwards - tickling becomes part of romantic relationships, part of daily life, rediscover TMF, occasional tickle-meet, finally fully accept tickling fetish and understand where it sits within my life and sexual orientation. Ironically still use online fake IDs, quite often in order to expose other fakes and help them. far more interested in the science of the fetish, less interested in watching videos, indulging fantasies, far more happy to tickle those that I'm not necessarily romantically or sexually drawn to. Still focus on females though

6. 27 onwards - tickling continues to be both a great hobby, a real interest and a factor of my romantic and sexual existence. Fully prepared to wear my tickling heart on its sleeve and embrace the movement where possible - still not to the extent of revealing it without good reason though. Finally at a stage where I sepearate my tickling desire from sexual desire, so enabling me to tickling guys without being worried about any implication arising from this. And far more likely to take a risk when presented with the chance to tickle/talk tickling - almost like when I was at stage 1.

Hope that helps - I'll probably read all this again and find that there are several inaccuracies, but I think there will be others that have followed a similar path. I wouldn't be without my fetish, but there's no right or wrong way to go about embracing it - we all make mistakes and it's a funny journey.
It's not easy for people to come terms with having a fetish sometimes - it's a mix of uncontrollable sexual desire and mental demons - there's no book you can go to to read up on how to deal with it. It's not the sort of thing you can just turn round and ask for help with. That's why the timeline exists, it's a journey, a development. We all do it differently and I'm sure when I'm twice the age I am now, I'll have another load of waffle to write on here about it!

Cheers,
TTG

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back