• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Warm feet vs cold feet and suggested methods to heat feet

ElFewja

Verified
So, I wanted to bring this topic up because I haven't seen it around and I was curious. Are feet (any body part) more ticklish when warm or cold?

I would believe warm over cold simply because I've always been under the impression that cold dampens pain sensations, something about blood not being so close to the surface? Something like that.

As such I'm looking either for alternative opinions to my own, or suggestions on how to effectively warm up feet pre-play or during play. The only one I've read is a hair dryer and that isn't very viable for me, so I was looking for quick, worthwhile alternatives.

Thanks in advance.

But, hair dryers are so fun!

You can also try a warm water bath, or a few rounds of bastinado.

Actually, blood is much closer to the surface of skin while you're cold, AFAIR. That's why you can see those thin red lines on your hands in winter.
And yeah, I'd go with hair dryers or warm bath. Or massage. Or just turning up the heat. Or wear second pair of socks. :p

I think maybe the sensation of being cold is perhaps more overbearing and unpleasant than the sensation of being warm, so the ticklishness becomes less noticeable, or if noticeable, more uncomfortable perhaps.

Pre-play, you could warm up feet with a brisk walk to the shops and back. I like that sort of thing as you then get the added bonus of the shoe removal and tickling potentially immediately after the shoes having been removed - which can sometimes be more ticklish in my experience as the sensation seems more of a surprise when the foot is suddenly open, rathing than having been exposed for a while.

You could invest in a heated blanket - electric or hot water bottle style thing, get your lee to rest her feet on that for a short while before tickling.

I am just curious as to why a hair dryer isn't a viable option? Do you not have one? Do you think they are too expensive? You can get one at Wal-Mart for under 20 and you see them all the time at thrift shops for cheaper(I'd see if you can plug it in to test it). The only other two ways I know to warm up feet are bastinado, but that can be painful and not everyone will want to try it, and using any sort of flame, but fireplay is dangerous and not for novices.

Warm feet are definitely more ticklish in my experience.
Porcelaindoll2 is right, hair dryers are quite inexpensive and great for warming up feet. :D

I am just curious as to why a hair dryer isn't a viable option?

Maybe the force of the air tickles? ha!

I have used my hairdryer to warm my clothes on particularly cold nights before getting into bed. It does burn if held still on bare skin, so I recommend moving the hairdryer liberally!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back