• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WARNING about Tickling Heaven

Foot Voyeur

I hope I'm not out of line by posting this here, but it is related to clips.

I just wished to warn others of an incident which happened to me last week which may indicate problems with the Tickling Heaven website.

I purchased a download of a clip last Sat night with my credit card & tried to download it immediately afterwards. Their server would not let me have access to it. I tried several times with no success.

I then followed the link to customer support email & sent them a message outlining the problem.

The next morning I had no response so I sent another message. That evening - still nothing. I sent a third, more stern message & still received no reply by the following evening. By this time the download period (2 days) had expired. I was also able to confirm with CCBill that the amount had been charged, as well as with my bank records.

I also found a second email link within the Terms & Conditions page which led to an invalid email address.

In my final message to them, I expressed my dissatisfaction to them & also told them that I would be publicising the matter on various forums such as here.

So, be WARNED, Tickling Heaven may not be operating or they may be in the process of shutting down, who knows. But I won't be going back there! :mad:

Foot Voyeur thats very decent of you to make others aware of this site and to stop others falling into the same dare i say trap.

Much Appreciated by me and i expect others

Foleymnufc

if I may play Devil's Advocate..

for the last month, I have been asking many tickling boards if anyone recently ordered an online tickling heaven clip, for i am interested in ordering one too.

I also, emailed many times, the manager/head of TH and still to this day, havent gotten a response, the last time, he wrote anything was to the LINKS forum of "What happened to Tickling Heaven" and he explained that the site is being redone.

SURE PROBLEM...........

The site is "inactive" from 7/8 month..
There is sure a problem..
I buy a clip 15 days ago without problems.. I think that this was only an error and maybe now is already OK..

Simon

No Slander At All.............

All 'Foot' is doing is warning others about a possible problem. He related factually what happened to him. He made no assumptions or conclusions that he was in any way 'ripped off'.

Actually, when it's written, it's "libel."

...yeah American Government Class.

Hate to tell ya, but public domain means that you can talk all you want about the service of a company and there is nothing they can do about it. Slander is based on a verbal issuance anyway, it would be libel... however most statutes and laws do not even apply to the internet scene and only carry a small jurisdiction in the process of sales and marketing so I doubt he has anything to worry about. And before you ask, yes I am working on my law degree.

Problems with Tickling Heaven...

I'm sorry for problems with our site.
I don't know what it has happened.

I'm contacting the webmaster to resolve everything soon as possible.

Please, you still have patience for some day.

F&T Heaven staff

Actually,

Libel is a published or broadcast false and defamatory statement which damages the reputation of an individual.

Slander is a separate charge from libel; it is a false and unprivileged verbal statement which does not originate in print.

'Foot', trust me.....you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks all

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback.

I also wish to publicly acknowledge that I have, indeed, (finally!) been contacted by the webmaster of Tickling Heaven & received my clip. They have also offered to compensate me by providing me with a free clip from their new site when it is up, so thank you to the staff of Tickling Heaven for resolving this problem. :)

Foot,

Glad things worked out. Sounds like the folks at 'Tickling Heaven' are a class act. Very refreshing !

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back