• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Warning!!! Beware

NYC_finest

TMF Poster
Im writing this to let everyone know to be careful when handling business online, especially when it has to do with money. I was scammed twice this month out of money that I was supposed to have for sessions. And a total of 3 times this year. You would think that I learned my lesson now! Earlier this month I was scammed by a girl I met through Craigslist about a year ago. We never physically met in person but we talked. We lost touch and then got back on touch when I contacted her. We had set up a session for one night and she asked for a large amount in a deposit. I should've noticed the red flag there. I was unsure but she convinced me that she was legit. So in confidence I sent that deposit. Shortly after I sent the deposit she cancelled and said she couldn't make it. I then asked to receive the deposit back until we can reschedule and she made up some excuse saying that her bank account was having issues. I sent her so many texts after that and have gotten no response. She goes by TheRealLeilaniGreogory on skype and she is also a webcam model. I've called her a few times on skype and have gotten no response. I think she may purposely be signed off. Her email is [email protected]. I have her phone number as well and even though I'm mad I won't put that out there. But be careful and watch out for her.

The second incident that happened was this month on Christmas. I had contacted this foot fetish model on Instagram who goes by the name "ThePerfectMistress". Her second page is "ThePerfectMistress2". I recently found out from other foot fetish models that she and about two others are secretly scammers and they are associate with a guy from Tampa who harasses other models. I hate when I find out information after I need it. If I would've known this I would've never sent her money.

But here's my situation. I contacted her on Christmas Eve for a session and we had set the session time to be at 12:00 midnight right after Christmas. Everything was fine until I sent her the deposit. She asked for a large amount and once again I was unsure she asked for $200 but I asked if I could send $150 Once I sent her the deposit and tried to set something up I got no response in the DM. I commented one of her pics asking if she was okay and how come I wasn't getting a response. Once I commented that's when she finally decided to respond in a rude way threatening to block me. I guess she didn't want any of her followers realizing what she does. After that I heard no response again until, another foot fetish model that I know made a page exposing fakes. She thought it was me and blocked me. I honestly don't care about not having the session, nor do I want to make an issue of it. I just want my money refunded back to me. She will not give it back and has tainted me about it. I don't have time to deal with this and I don't want this to turn into anything big, I just want whats mine.

I'm hearing everything like I shouldn't have sent the money to someone I didn't know and should never trust anyone on the internet. I know that but because of her huge follower count I didn't think she would pull anything like that. The worst part is that she thinks she can get away with this. So this is just another warning to be careful when sending money on the internet. Once again her Instagram account is "ThePerfectMistress" and her second page is "ThePerfectMistress2". Her email is [email protected] so if you ever come across her be careful.

I have pics of our convo where she was nice before I sent deposit and rude after I sent deposit. I also saved the transaction of me sending her money. I'm not sure whether to press the issue and have it investigated or just learn from it. I have proof and pics of it but I'm not really comfortable with taking legal action for something fetish wise. I really need help on this one. What do you guys think I should do.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 128
That sucks bro, I have not done session's personally myself in around 10 or so years, back then just trying to find a someone was hard, I onlay payed after the session was complete and I always allowed them to bring a friend along to make them more comfortable about not getting stiffed, ( sometimes the friend would join in too ) I only got stiffed once and thankfully her friend gave me my cash back.

I'm so sorry you got scammed. Yeah I personally feel when it comes to deposits anything above 50 is just way too much. Craigslist and Backpages is notorious for being full of fakes. I always tell people to use great caution when looking for sessions on those sites. Best advice I can give is always make sure you do your homework. Google search, see what sites they are on, ask if they have their own personal business site, see if you can find any reviews from other clients, reverse image search their pictures, and if you are really worried ask if they'll meet you for coffee or a quick bite before you give them a deposit (Offer or say you'll pay for their drink/food.). This is a great site as well. It is a fourm for pros and clients. http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ I also recommend Erosads BDSM over Craigslist or Backpages.

Sorry man, that sucks. Never send a deposit to someone you don't feel values her reputation. Stick with backpage over craigslist and other sites. Always preferrable go with someone who has a TER ID and has valid reviews

Overall i'd say stay away from deposits altogether. There's always a risk involved and why take that when the majority of women don't require one.

Again, it sucks it happened to you. If you want, send me a message. I know someone in NY that would be willing to session for a reduced amount if I refer you. In case you are interested, just send me a message.

Also, it sucks the way she spoke to you after she got the amount. No class whatsoever. Good luck and I hope you'll have good upcoming sessions to put this behind you. All the Best and Happy holidays

Sorry to hear that. Another reason why I avoid that kinda stuff

That sucks bro. I've been fortunate in that the few times I've used a Pro, I've never been asked for a deposit. I simply pay in cash upon arrival. And if I'm meeting a pro for the first time, I lock my wallet and credit cards in my car. You can't be too careful these days.

Want me to spread this to Tumblr? She has a pretty heavy presence over there, too.

But really, stop sending huge sums of money upfront. C'mon man, common sense...

I'd threaten legal action. Fuck it.

Unfortunately I'm sure this sort of scam happens often in the fetish world, and the victim usually doesn't press charges, or pursue legal action, because they want to keep their fetishes private.
I've been burned by the old bait, and switch before and I just let it slide. Even though people are a lot more open minded now, the majority of the population are still judgmental vanilla's who like to ridicule anyone who's "different."
That being said, I hope this woman does face some repercussions, because she sounds like a thief and a bitch

Sorry that happened. I recommend paying cash after the session or giving them half the cash before the session starts if that makes them more comfortable.

Sorry that happened. I recommend paying cash after the session or giving them half the cash before the session starts if that makes them more comfortable.

Cash after the session / Half before the sessions is a big no-no.

Look I can understand why some clients hate to pay deposits, but I personally feel for every one scammer you guys deal with us pros/fetish models deal with two-three wankers/timewasters. I know many pros and fetish models with wonderful reputations that have to have a deposit. I myself like to have one because I find the clients that will pay a deposit are actually serious about having a session with me. If they are flat out against a deposit I offer to meet them for coffee. At least then if I get stood up it's at a Starbucks and I have a coffee.

This is one of the main reasons I don't do things like this anymore, if I had money to blow on a 50/50 chance on getting a high quality let then great, but money is money, I got to keep as much as I can

Please elaborate on the VHS video scams. I am interested to know what occurred. Did people often promise you tickling video content and not deliver?

One particular member of this forum we're to this day not allowed to refer to by name is notorious for it.

Can I say 'Tickle Palace', mods? Skirt under that odd rule that way? Tell them to google 'Tickle Palace'?

If you get a chance next August go to fetish con in St Petersburg F.L you count get taken and you wont have to pay so much. I have gone the last 4 years and i had a blast.

Hello, NYC_finest-

I recommend seeing a professional instead of a Craigslist ad or model; someone with a good reputation, not just a chick with hot internet pics.

A reputable professional tickler may require a deposit (due to a history of client no-shows, which happen waaaaay more often than you think), however, if she has a good name in the community, she ideally would not risk that by stealing a deposit... and the deposit would not be that large, for what it's worth.

My suggestion would be to contact both Instagram and Craigslist, as well as PayPal or however else you sent the money, and advise that those accounts are being used for larceny.

Best wishes
-Ms Black

I'd agree with Ms. Black. In my experience with professionals (about 10 of them or so), the largest deposit I've been asked for is $100 per session hour, and they've all delivered. NY has more options than IL/Chicago if only because so many people travel there (most of mine have been with dommes passing through town), let alone live there. Since you've been ok with a $150 deposit I'd think that you'd find success seeking out those with web sites/Twitter accounts. It helps if their list of interests includes tickling and some even have a gallery with tickling pics or a clips4sale store with tickling clips. I've not met Ms. Black yet, but note that the only interest of hers that has two exclamation points next to it is tickling. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back