• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WARNING: male genital tickling.

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
WARNING, the picture below is of male genitals being tickled, you have been warned!

Sylvia's Gift.

by Tyklfynd.

Sylvia was addicted to submitting to pixie tickle torture. Hiking up into the forest late in the afternoon for a long evening of tickling and orgasm denial was just too delicious to resist. Recently, however, she found herself obsessed with a new fantasy.
There was this one guy that she had a huge crush on, Mark, but he always treated her like she didn't exist. If only she could trick him into a late afternoon hike with her to the pixie grove, then she could endulge her fantasy of seeing him tickled and teased to madness. She knew how unbelievably ticklish he was, and she wanted him so badly. But if she couldn't have him directly, at least she might find a way to vicariously endulge her longings for him.

The pixies stroked and tickled them both mercilessly. Mark was locked in a hollow tree, with just his genitals poking out. Sylvia was suspended as usual by her ankles, and watched poor Marks genitals get teased and taunted. They tickled him way past what he could take. Sylvia loved the tickling, but Mark couldn't stand it. And the sexual teasing drove him crazy with frustration. Big strong Mark actually broke down and whimpered and begged. To which the pixies giggled with animated glee.

The pixies were most thrilled that their little tickle pet had brought them such a fun toy. So much so that they gave her a nice little present. When they left the forest, Sylvia had a pair of magical pixie gold anklets permanently fixed on her smooth brown ankles. And Mark had a pixie gold ring fit snuggly and permanently around his balls. Marks gift was really a curse, however; he could not find orgasmic release by any means of his own. His libido was raging night and day, and fantasies of pixies tickling his muscled body were a constant distraction. The pulsing gold band heightened his ticklishness and teased his genitals. The only release he could get was to return to the pixies and let them have their way with him; knowing that at the end of the evening they would finally show mercy on him.

Sylvia's gift was quite different. Her twin gold bands also magnified her libido and ticklishness, and also prevented her from touching herself to orgasm, but in addition she found she could sense the ticklishness of others. Their sensitivities, errogenous zones, ticklish spots, and fantasies were all plain for her to see. And most suprising of all she now had the power of suggestion! If she concentrated and spoke softly, people were seduced into following her commands. Her skin glowed with riotous health, and her body firmed. The pixie magic was making her more ravishing every day that passed! Clearly the pixies wanted her to be both their tickle slave and their lure for more ticklish mortal flesh. A task she devoted herself to with delight.

Attachments

• ctkl.jpg
    ctkl.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 3,283
Nicly done

Have to say the story of the scene is very well detailed and the art work it's self is just awsome. Thanks for the post.

Hahaha, that's an absolutely excellent picture, and I know someone who is going to go ballistic when she sees it...

Thanks for the picture and the story both. ^_^

Hahaha, that's an absolutely excellent picture, and I know someone who is going to go ballistic when she sees it...

Thanks for the picture and the story both. ^_^

Thanks! I am so curious, who will go ballistic when she sees it? Someone on this forum, or someone you know in real life only?

Thanks! I am so curious, who will go ballistic when she sees it? Someone on this forum, or someone you know in real life only?

Ah, nobody on this forum, unfortunately; she's not really one for fora.

Don't take this question the wrong way, but I've been curious about something for a while. It seems that the vast majority of */m art that I've seen has either focused on or included genital tickling and been very sexual in nature. Meanwhile, */f art ranges from playful to torturous and everywhere in between, and getting every part of the body, and only occassionally including genitals. I'm just curious why this seems to be the pattern for */m artwork.

Don't take this question the wrong way, but I've been curious about something for a while. It seems that the vast majority of */m art that I've seen has either focused on or included genital tickling and been very sexual in nature. Meanwhile, */f art ranges from playful to torturous and everywhere in between, and getting every part of the body, and only occassionally including genitals. I'm just curious why this seems to be the pattern for */m artwork.

I don't really understand myself because I've experienced it and it's really not all that ticklish as it's hyped up to be in the first place. Considering that most of the */m I've seen is drawn by men, I'd have to put my bets on a ticklish orgasm fantasy.

AWESOME! Thanks SO much for doing a /m tickling drawing! :) I'm a big admirer of your work, and to finally see you do something in my favorite genre... wow! Thank you thank you! :) :)

As always, you out do yourself man.

xD well the focus of the piece does not detract from the delicious tickle-pixie tickling action :D again I beg you to tell me the secrets to capturing these beauties; they would make lovely little tickle pets, once tamed of course with the aid of their own gold rings =3

The pixies skin tones just make em look silky smooth, n butter soft. Jum jum!

As always, you out do yourself man.

xD well the focus of the piece does not detract from the delicious tickle-pixie tickling action :D again I beg you to tell me the secrets to capturing these beauties; they would make lovely little tickle pets, once tamed of course with the aid of their own gold rings =3

The pixies skin tones just make em look silky smooth, n butter soft. Jum jum!

Many thanks!

Muahaha, you dont capture them! they capture you! And Im pleased you say the skin tones make them look smooth, that is my goal. Does the pale soles/dark skin work for you? or do yall like fair skin with pink soles more?

Well the dark skin definitely works for me in your case because I love how you use the colors; plus it makes the soles look softer xD But its nice to have a variety that keeps things interesting...

One thing I'd like to add is that I love how you always have the lers being tickled by their own, as they are tormenting their victims.

I will capture those pixies! Scwoowy pixies hahahahaha /elmer fudd voice

Well, for me, I am attracted to woman's bodies and feet. And the sight of a womans face in hysterical ticklish laughter is irresistable. So when I draw woman being tickled I focus on that. I very rarely draw men at all, but in this pic I just liked the image of genital teasing. I mostly filled this pic with womans bodies. I guess the male genital teasing part appeals to so many male artists because they imagine that it would be fun to experience; that is the case with me.

I don't really understand myself because I've experienced it and it's really not all that ticklish as it's hyped up to be in the first place. Considering that most of the */m I've seen is drawn by men, I'd have to put my bets on a ticklish orgasm fantasy.

It is a fantasy, but like women's breasts, most men's genitals are not very ticklish. There are exceptions of course. I've known a few women who were extremley ticklish on and around their breasts, but most are not (or very little). The same is with men's genitals, which is why I think there is such a facination with tickling them. The rare and almost unattainable is often revered.
webmaster joe

lol well personally I can't say it rings true with me considering that I'm celebit and haven't ever personally tickled a woman's breasts :p

But that's an interesting theory lol

It is a fantasy, but like women's breasts, most men's genitals are not very ticklish. There are exceptions of course. I've known a few women who were extremley ticklish on and around their breasts, but most are not (or very little). The same is with men's genitals, which is why I think there is such a facination with tickling them. The rare and almost unattainable is often revered.
webmaster joe

Interesting way of thinking of it. Thanks for the new perspective.

Wow!

Amazing pixie/M artwork!!! I've seriously missed your stuff over the past few months (as I mentioned on DA). You have the most amazing style - its always such a treat to check out any new art work you have posted!

Have you ever considered doing a comic project? I know I'd sure pay money for a Tyklfynd comic!

Thanks again for the great pic!

Bandito

PS - in terms of the whole */M tickling fetish seeming to focus mainly on the genitals - I agree with what has been posted - that most of the artists are male - we get really hot and bothered drawing all these erotic pics - and eventually we develop a tickling fantasy with ourselves as the Lee. I think it is really more of an orgasm fantasy, really. I know the few F/M pics I have done are all that way. Just my two cents.

It does seem like Male tickling is kind of a "members" only club! Waaaa haaaaa haaaaaa!!!!!! **smacks himself silly** ahem... sorry about that....

Hee hee...

Later on,

B

i must say i enjoy the story. the pic, though not my cup of tea, is nicely drawn and detailed and the pixies tickling themselves was cute, too.

very nice. Am i correct inn assuming that this is a prelude to other stories similar to this?

Wow!

Amazing pixie/M artwork!!! I've seriously missed your stuff over the past few months (as I mentioned on DA). You have the most amazing style - its always such a treat to check out any new art work you have posted!

Have you ever considered doing a comic project? I know I'd sure pay money for a Tyklfynd comic!

B

Thanks so much Bandito! As far as doing a comic project, hmm, its an appealing idea, but for the time being I think Ill just give my pics away, and draw them at my own pace. The pixies are kind of comic like ( with stories ) if you put them all together.

Relent<: thanks, I may do more pixies eventually, but my next few pics will probably not be about the pixies.

spuds_mobile: your welcome man! I actually thought of you when doing this one, cause I rembered you asking for /m stuff. glad you like it!

in that case

If it wouldn't offend you, I've been steing over similar ideads and illustrations. Would it be alright if I were to produce similar stories?

I'm extremely ticklish inside of my underarms and ALL over my breasts--especially the sides of my breasts and across the fronts to my nipples. I can't think of any of my gf's (tickle buddies!) who aren't ticklish in some way on their breasts. How about it women? Care to 'fess up to this right along with me?

Following my ub and breasts, my plump pussy lips, inner things, and anywhere near my vagina is deliciously ticklish to feathers, soft brushes, or light butterfly kisses from other women's lips ... I giggle and squirm like crazy. So I can definately understand why genitals, either guy or gal, penis or pussy, would be such a popular tickle spot to play with. Erotic tickling is my favorite way of playing with my gf's. Feathers and soft brushes work best!

I like the ontrast between the skin on the soles (light) and the skin on their bodies.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back