• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Was my friend one of us?

jamesthelee

So I met this girl in college we will call her "N" anyways her and I had a thing for eachother and one day her and I were sitting on her bed talking to friends and I reached over and playfully poked at her sides. Which got a squirming response with a slight giggle and a response of " haha not my sides" so I said if not there then where can I tickle you? She said " anywhere except my sides" so I continued to try and find her spots. I tried the scalp, ears, neck, armpits, and got no reaction. So I tried her knees by doing the spider tickle thing on the knee cap which got a slight reaction but nothing that caused a big response. Then I glided my fingers down her knees and shins and down to her feet and my fingers just touched her toes and she legit got off the bed and said " ok and my feet is also a no no".

So being flirty and mischievous I decided to squeeze at her sides and ribs. I would begin to start tickling her sides and then pull back so I wouldn't make her uncomfortable. I continued this for probably 2 minutes in which she never said " stop" so we decided to go get coffee and left and then came back to her room. Her friends left to go get food. It was mid winter so my " N" was wearing ugg boots at this moment. So I laid down on her bed and kicked off my shoes. "N" then laid down ugg boots still on her feet but she payed down on her stomach and was facing the TV. So I said this is it. I put one of her legs in a leg lock and peeled off her boot which not once did she fight it and I began scribbling my fingers over her socked feet which were a little sweaty from the boots and she was bucking and squirming and laughing and pounding her fists on the floor but never said "stop" or anything. She just took the tickling and I let her go after 5 minutes of off and on foot tickling. She never was mad at me after this or tried to retaliate at all.

Another story:
" N" and I were outside on a nice warm spring day and she was wearing flip flops. We were talking and then her cell phone rang and it was her friend from back home. Which meant that I would be ignored for a while. I was used to this by now and was just playing on my cell phone when I saw that " N" kicked off her flip flops and was now laying on her back on the grass. So I picked up a blade of grass and slowly slid it over her arch which she tried to use her other barefoot to block it. So then I went over the ridge of her toes which she clenched her toes down and started to giggle as she was talking to her friend. So then I kept stroking the blade of grass up and down from heel to toe in which she laughed, clenched and flexed her toes, would try and scratch her foot by using her toe nails of her other foot to scratch the tickly feeling. Then after about 10 minutes of this she hung up and sprang up and said " what were you using to tickle my foot it was itchy kind of but it was also kind of fun trying to keep my composure while trying to talk to my friend" then she laughed and we went back to talking.

What I don't get is she says " please not my sides or feet" but when I tickle her there she never tries to fight it. She just takes the tickling and that's it. No fight back or verbal retaliation. So is she one of us?? I've honestly never brought up my liking of tickling or anything related and I don't really tickle her that often but am tempted to ask her if she likes being tickled.

It seems to me she was telling you exactly where she is ticklish and the fact she didn't fight you off sounds like she enjoyed it. If she's one of us that's unclear.

That's the feeling I had. So I haven't brought up my love of tickling to her yet. She's a difficult one to read and has been since we have been friends. So I'm up in the air about it.

As I see it, no need to bring it up. As long as things turn out like the two stories you posted, who cares? Enjoy it. If you two ever end up taking your friendship to the next level, then there will be more of an obligation to confess this side of you. Which, honestly, probably wouldn't be too much of a surprise to her given these two tales.

Thanks for sharing by the way. Can't wait to hear more.

Since he hasn't objected or gotten angry with you, you should continue tickling her. At some point, if the relationship develops further, you can tell her that her reactions (laughing, clenching her toes) turn you on.

It's possible she is one of us, it's more likely that she likes you and will take any flirting she gets with you.

Tickling can be fun for people without being sexual. That's how my girlfriend is with it. Early in our relationship i would tickle her a lot and she never protested or complained. She just enjoyed the physical interaction and playfulness.

Now tickling her turns her on because her body had learned that sexy time is happening soon ;)

Hmm one of us, that can always be hard to tell. But one thing is obvious, she loves being tickled certainly by you. Have fun with it ;)

Well another story was on one of our last days of classes. She was sitting at her desk in her dorm room and I actually had a video of this but it was on my old cell phone.. Anyways she was sitting at her desk in socks and I came knocking at her dorm room door after my last class. She had an hour or so until class so she was on her laptop. So I came in and sat on the floor next to her and we started listening to music and talking about our summer plans when she then said " wow it's warm in this room" which it was since our college never used the AC.
So N took off her socks and sat with one leg crossed but it was underneath her. And her foot was sticking out. So I noticed a mechanical pencil and started playing with that and used it to stroke up her leg. " she was wearing shorts and a t shirt. So she sort of flinched but kept looking at her laptop screen then I started to stroke the pencil up and down her arch which she squirmed her foot and flexed and clenched her toes. So I kept doing so. N then moved her feet so they were positioned flat on the floor. " she was in a chair". So I went over her toes with the pencil and she then put her feet on the sides of the legs of the chair so her soles were exposed. I then began using the pencil to draw on her feet in which she replied " having fun down there" while she was laughing. Then I used the pencil to go over her thighs and butt and lower back area which she laughed and squirmed in her chair. But here's where it got me thinking which I should have put in the original post. N says to me " stop for a second I have to get my lap top charger and then you can continue to tickle my feet". I really wish I had the video but sadly I don't but that statement really raised an eye brow. I shortened the story but put in what I thought was necessary

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back