• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wasp Captured by MODOK (Machine/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
In an alternative, and spicier, multiverse timeline, Hope Van Dyne, aka Wasp, has been captured by MODOK (Modificed Organism Designed Only (for) Kusuguri).

She's now being subjected to unbearable tickle torture via dozens of scrubbing brushes, with MODOK adding more every minute. The fiend even got a brush tickling the inside of her mouth! With many more to be added.

Will the team be able to rescue her before she expires from tickling?

But, disaster! Ghost, Janet Van Dyne and Cassandra have all been captured as well! Their ticklish fates to be revealed in future updates.

Took a lot longer than expected. Tried to really focus on correct anatomy. Kept rendering simple as I need to improve that as well. And my popular picture is one of my simplest...

Thinking this practice has helped me a lot, and will make my Black Cat and Bat Girl pictures better than they would have been. So, five pics in the pipeline.

Spicy version, along with every other spicy pic, available for $1 in my DA subs.

Added preview of all 4 lovely ladies' faces.

Attachments

• Wasp Solo colors jpeg DA.jpg
    Wasp Solo colors jpeg DA.jpg
    942.4 KB · Views: 451
  • Ant Man Ladies Faces.png
    Ant Man Ladies Faces.png
    170 KB · Views: 98
I'm not sure how long Hope can last, but Ghost probably needs a special holding device thanks to her abilities.

Thanks guys.

Not happy with the skin on this. Might redo it in future.

I'll do Ghost next. In special bull shit anti phase tech bonds.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back