• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wasted money on a clip?

Aboundtime

TMF Regular
Have you ever bought a clip and realized it was not up to your expectation despite watching the 10 second preview?

I recently bought a clip. The camera had so much movement, it could have won an Oscar for best Saving Private Ryan imitation.

So disappointed. :idontwann:idontwann:idontwann

Many times. I've found it happens often with producers I'm unfamiliar with. I'll try a cheaper clip just to see, and almost always wind up regretting my purchase. When I do my semi-annual computer cleanout, there are inevitable some clips I paid money for that get deleted to make room for better product.

Comes with the territory.

I've cut back a lot on clips. I haven't gotten a new clip in about 6 months now.

I got burned quite a bit when Clips4sale first started with a few tickling clip stores. Of course 10 seconds is nothing preview wise, felt like I was seeing
10 photos really fast. Before clips, I got burned by tickling photos that looked like the ticklees were so ticklish and then my disappointment hit me.

There are a few stores that never or rarely post in our forum with no previews, other than directing us to the clips4sale site, those I never buy from.

DK

It's the reason why i will never buy clips from companies that only preview 10-15 seconds of a clip.. found clips where the best part of the entire thing was that 10-15 seconds.

I pretty much always regret buying clips after the fact. They are almost never as good as the preview seems. What REALLY sucks is I've bought some clips that are great, and that I'd love to see again, but in computer crashes, I didn't save them and I've not seen them anywhere. Sucks when you have to re-buy them.

I had a thread on this a few months ago; the clip I got was well produced, and the company always offers good clips and is well regarded in these circles. However, the model herself wasn't as ticklish as she'd seemed in the preview. It's just the chance you take, I guess, when purchasing a clip.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Previews are tough because you know they're being hand picked/edited. I try not to take too much out of them if I can help it.

I wouldn't say I've wasted money but I've definitely purchased clips that I thought were, well, disappointing after getting them. Can't blame people for it, really. It varies as to why, some have boring camera angles or have unflattering camera angles, or just dull camera work that really... dulls... the scene, I guess. Others have had tickling so light and without bondage that there was hardly any content to them. I'm all for light tickling without bondage, sure, but when the lee just pulls away every few seconds for a few seconds and the ler/lee are clearly not the most comfortable with each other -- again I dont judge, you cant blame anyone for feeling that way -- that he has to wait for her to put her arms back up or her feet back in his lap? Iunno, just, eh. Honestly, and I really mean it, things like that seem pretty rare to me. Even the models that I end up not liking as much after watching their clips. Usually, for a few bucks, Im satisfied enough.

*I want to be more forgiving about the camerawork because I really do understand how rough that has to be if you're by yourself. I suppose I'm just spoiled from the old RT days that had interesting and pretty good camerawork (mostly). He also had the luxury of not always doing the lerring, but those clips usually weren't as great. Man, I miss TiB.

More often than not, most clips I've ever bought were a waste of money. I never learn my lesson though.

The reason most clips suck is because most of the people they use are realy not that ticklish, they are just into it for the money.If you whatch closely you can see them fake being ticklish.

It's the reason why i will never buy clips from companies that only preview 10-15 seconds of a clip.. found clips where the best part of the entire thing was that 10-15 seconds.

Here's a "market research" question: how much of a preview do you need before you feel convinced that you want to buy a clip, and feel comfortable making the purchase?

Nail on the head. I've often considered that very thing since a lot of the previews here are a decent chunk of the actual clip itself. What would I personally like in a perfect world? A 20 second preview clip where I get to decide where it approximately starts, rather than clips4sale's dedicated start points. Those irk me a bit because they'll be at times I know aren't really indicative of a clips' qualities.

Anyway, I said 20 seconds but it should probably be closer to 3-5% of the clips length. A 5% of a 5 minute clip would be 25 seconds and that seems appropriate for a bit of one part of the tickling. But it largely depends, especially on old Real Tickling things as he tends to move around, you know? For stuff like that it might need to be longer, or at least have 10 seconds dedicated to the ub/10 to the feet? I dont know, did this make sense?

My basis for the demo here is the approximate demo of some video games, roughly 30 minutes give or take of a roughly 10 hour project and holy shit am I pulling random numbers out of my ass here. Ill just stop now and go to sleep in this hole.

Maybe we need to start a list of genuinely ticklish models. So that we can sift through the fakes. I think Renee from TP is real. What do you think?

Maybe we need to start a list of genuinely ticklish models. So that we can sift through the fakes. I think Renee from TP is real. What do you think?

I'd partake in this but that I would get into a lot of trouble XD

I think everything I got from FemFeet UK was a waste of $$.

Several years ago most clips were in the 4-7 minute range, with 10-15 second previews (when available). Nowadays it seems most clips are 8-15 minutes long, so I'd argue that previews should also be longer, say 20-30 seconds.

I've wasted a lot of money on bad clips over the years. It took me awhile to realize that buying without a preview was a bad idea, and another long while to realize that a 10-15 second preview wouldn't guarantee I'd like the rest of the clip. I'm not sure a 30 second preview would serve me better but it's better than nothing.

It was a lot worse in the old VHS days, though. No previews unless you already had another tape with one on it. Videos themselves could be $50+, and no contact with the producers at all if you really disliked a video.

Depends on what you consider the 'old vhs days,' I guess. Both Tickling Paradise and Real Tickling did VHS and had previews on their sites. That was 2000/2001, though I suppose VHS was starting to die off by then.

All you guys complaining about the length of the previews need to remember that you're buying jerkoff material. If the preview is long enough for you to do the deed, you'll never have a reason to buy the entire clip.

Personally, I feel like I should go back and hand-edit the previews on my C4S storefront, but it hardly seems worth it given the level of activity that my store sees. The stuff I post here, which I actually do hand-edit to show the highlights of each section of the clip, doesn't seem to generate any more traffic than the C4S defaults.

I have also bought clips that I felt were a waste of money. I think at this point I will never buy another clip that tries to incorporate a storyline, simply because watching people who can't act try to improv their way through a plot is just horrible all around.

Here is the bottem line the girls in most of these clips are realy not that ticklish, but are very good acting, sad how most of these tickle companys are a waste of money and time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back