• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watch The Free Tickling Sample Featuring Red-headed Carly From Tickle Challenge!

TickleChallenge1

TMF Regular
Hi everybody,

I have another free, preview clip for you to watch. It's a Silent Tickle Challenge featuring red-headed Carly. Click on the link below to watch it.

Then you can visit our site at http://www.ticklechallenge.com and find the link to purchase the entire clip. It’s on sale today for 50% off – only $2.99! After you view the free preview, check it out.

I’m also still offering a great DVD special, if you’re interested. It features blonde-haired, blue-eyed RYAN. She goes through 8 TICKLING CHALLENGES for almost an hour and a half. The DVD is marked down 50% to $29.95. Click here to find it: http://www.videos4sale.com/8086

Enjoy!!

Tickle Challenge Chris
http://www.ticklechallenge.com

:greenstar

Attachments

• Carly-silent-tickle-sample-photo.jpg
    Carly-silent-tickle-sample-photo.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 1,094
  • Carly-free-sample-silent-tickle.wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,660
I couldn't tell if she was surviving the challenge or not because there was this dumb music playing.

Music

Hi hank2001,

We only added the music because, since this is a Silent Tickle Challenge, we thought that it would add a nice background. It's not on the actual clip, though.

In the part that you saw, she was surviving the challenge. Hence the silence.

Thanks for your comment. I'll take it easy on the music next time.

TC Chris

Thanks. Sorry I sounded so Teed off. You do make great clips guy. Yhanks a lot.

Like the redreads

I agree. I always look forward to your clips.

I used to be a big fan, but the models seemed to get progressivly less hot, Zoey and Stacy were top choices and i applaud you for them, but idk if its jsut me but the new models just dont excite me like the old ones

Edit: Except Ryan :)...just wow

Last edited:

Hey crunkguy,

Interesting comment.

We try to get the hottest girls that we can when we shoot. But, occasionally, some girls look different in their photos than in real life.

To further clarify: The latest model model that we posted, Carly, is cute. But not universally like the girls that you mentioned - Zoey, Stacy and, especially Ryan. We figured Carly might appeal to fans of red heads. Everyones tastes are different.

I particularlly like the blondes like Bobbi and Ryan. But we're trying to be diverse and represent all types of girls.

Hopefully, our next girl will please you. We have a couple of good ones lined up.

Thanks for your comment. We appreciate the feedback.

Take care,

TC Chris

P.S. Carly was actually pulled from our back catalog. Maybe this wasn't the wisest idea to feature her here. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

i much prefer Carly to some of the other girls. I'm not a big fan of fake breast, prefer them natural. And i believe Carly to be very cute.

to each is own i guess

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back