• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching You : Tickling Fantasy Audio File (F/m) (All over body/ Feet/Sexual)

CapturedDoll

Verified
Disclaimer: There is no actual tickling. This is just a fantasy story written and read aloud by me.

I tried to include different body parts... but it's mostly feet tickling. (I'm sorry I can't help myself... ;) ) This file is 10:08 minutes long. I say this because I have gone over my limit by a few minutes... and I just want to make sure this is playing in its entirety for you. If not... I'll have to delete something... (Though I WILL be deleting a few tracks on Sunday Night... see my blog for which ones.)

Enjoy...

https://soundcloud.com/captureddoll/watching-you-18-only-erotic

Last edited:
I always get a response on these: "oops something went wrong." Anyone else have this issue or maybe a way to resolve it?

I always get a response on these: "oops something went wrong." Anyone else have this issue or maybe a way to resolve it?

hmmm... what kind of computer or phone are you using...

... and which browser are you using?

Past those q's maybe you need to make an actual account to SoundCloud...? I don't know... :(

i got about 3 minutes in and got bored. i was expecting to hear you tickling a guy. i was waiting for the sounds of laughter. turned it off.
steve

i got about 3 minutes in and got bored. i was expecting to hear you tickling a guy. i was waiting for the sounds of laughter. turned it off.
steve

Well... I wish I had my very own Lee to tickle but I don't. I feel bad that you were dissappointed but... there's really nothing I can do to resolve that right now. But because of your post I will make a disclaimer at the top. I apologize for the confusion. That's my fault.

Thank you for doing this.

I want you to know that I am very strong and I could hold you down and tickle you, if that's what you would really like.

I would tickle your ass crack.

Are you ticklish there?

While I was tickling you I would tell you that when I was through, you could tie me down.

And I might let you do that.

Or not. \\

I might be too chicken.

Thank you for doing this.

I want you to know that I am very strong and I could hold you down and tickle you, if that's what you would really like.

I would tickle your ass crack.

Are you ticklish there?

While I was tickling you I would tell you that when I was through, you could tie me down.

And I might let you do that.

Or not. \\

I might be too chicken.

MMMmmm.... I definitely enjoy being held down and tickled...

...EVERYWHERE on my butt is ticklish... I didn't know that until my Bf tickled me in those places... Like... laughing HYSTERICALLY ticklish.... :)

Well... if you're too "chicken"... that more incentive for me to do it... ;) So... be careful what you tell me... ;)

And you're welcome I really enjoyed doing this audio. :)

MMMmmm.... I definitely enjoy being held down and tickled...

...EVERYWHERE on my butt is ticklish... I didn't know that until my Bf tickled me in those places... Like... laughing HYSTERICALLY ticklish.... :)

Well... if you're too "chicken"... that more incentive for me to do it... ;) So... be careful what you tell me... ;)

And you're welcome I really enjoyed doing this audio. :)

Well, if you are ticklish on your butt, I would have to spend a long time playing with it. I would nibble around, and use my fingers, and maybe find a silk strand to caress it slowly, then rapidly feel all over your cheeks with my merciless hands. I would kiss it. I'd find my electric toothbrush and clean your crack very carefully. We want it to be very clean down there, don't we?

Especially, if part of your revenge is to tickle me until I agree to lick it.

I'd never lick it. You couldn't make me.

I also want you to know that I would have a big boner while I was sitting on you like a bully on the playground.

What if I tickled your nipples?

I can just imagine you squirming under me, laughing like a crazy woman from the insane asylum.

And if I let you get revenge (a big if), I promise, my will is too strong. You can't make me lick it.

(Sorry. I am shaking with excitement thinking about this.)

Well, if you are ticklish on your butt, I would have to spend a long time playing with it. I would nibble around, and use my fingers, and maybe find a silk strand to caress it slowly, then rapidly feel all over your cheeks with my merciless hands. I would kiss it. I'd find my electric toothbrush and clean your crack very carefully. We want it to be very clean down there, don't we?

Especially, if part of your revenge is to tickle me until I agree to lick it.

I'd never lick it. You couldn't make me.

I also want you to know that I would have a big boner while I was sitting on you like a bully on the playground.

What if I tickled your nipples?

I can just imagine you squirming under me, laughing like a crazy woman from the insane asylum.

And if I let you get revenge (a big if), I promise, my will is too strong. You can't make me lick it.

(Sorry. I am shaking with excitement thinking about this.)

I can't say I share any bootie tickling or cleaning fantasies...or nipple tickling (they are ticklish though! :) ) but... (Butt? lol) But... By all means... in your fantasies hold me down and do whatever you like to me... I can't say no there... ;)

And in mine... neither can you... "if you let me?" hahaha... ;)

...none of you can say no... you can TRY... in fact... I LOVE a man or woman to beg and plead to NOT be tickled...

So... sorry... my fantasies... MY rules... *giggles* And you enjoy your's FULLY... ;)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back