• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wdr kinder ckpis

ideneide

Just run into this clips

it is same actress in bith clips

www1.wdr.de/kinder/tv/kaiserkoenigkarl/av/videowerbungfoltermethode100.html

www1.wdr.de/kinder/tv/kaiserkoenigkarl/av/videofoltermethodekitzeln100.html

That first clip was excellent. I'm assuming this is German, so any of our German speaking friends could tell us what exactly it was about?

youtube.com/watch?v=NoppAkcwKe0

youtube.com/watch?v=VQTPVs-DTG8

the 1st link above "Werbung" clip is a commercial typ of clip ment as a joke. The daughter wants to know what her mom will gift her for her birthday but her mum refuses to tell. The guy in the off commenting says, well kids in that case order yourself torture guy and secrets will be no more. The second one is just a badly joked version of the good old tickling the wench in the torture chamber with the typical chatter. Hope this halps a bit.

I love this bondage position, and the lee looks very helpless and submissive.

Last edited:
the 1st link above "Werbung" clip is a commercial typ of clip ment as a joke. The daughter wants to know what her mom will gift her for her birthday but her mum refuses to tell. The guy in the off commenting says, well kids in that case order yourself torture guy and secrets will be no more. The second one is just a badly joked version of the good old tickling the wench in the torture chamber with the typical chatter. Hope this halps a bit.

Thanks!

Anyone willing to upload the whole of both clips somewhere? not just a trimmed version?

The same actress in the second clip also gets tickled by a puppet in that episode. image.png

Anyone willing to upload the whole of both clips somewhere? not just a trimmed version?

I would just like the whole clip of the first one with the daughter. Trying to find a way to convert the swf file myself, but failing miserably.

name of the actress is janina burgmer. Apparently a famous german actress. The show is called kaiser koning karl.

For the clip where the mom is tickled for the secret, can someone please translate what the the mom and daughter are saying during the mom being tickled? Thanks!

The first section is the daughter wanting to know her birthday present and the mom refusing to tell. Then it goes on:
Mom: "You'll get a new bicycle."
Daughter: "Which color?"
Mom: "Hahaha, yellow"
Daughter: "But I'd prefer pink."
Mom: "OK, OK, pink it is"
hope I could help ;)

Thanks so much !! I was wondering about that myself !!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back