• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We had another burglary

Sifodeeyas

TMF Master
Our neighborhood is crime ridden and for some reason we always seem to get robbed when my wife is home. We finally bought security cameras so we were at least able to document the crime for our insurance company. My wife was on her way out the door for work when she heard a noise in the basement. She went to investigate and ended up tied to a chair in our living room while our house was robbed...again! She was stuck there for 5 hours. I had no idea there was a problem until her work contacted me to see if she was ok since she never showed up. I logged into our security system and found out that she stuck.

At first I thought this might have just been her attempt at a role play game. She knew I always checked the camera after we were both off to work. Maybe she expected me to see her tied up to the chair and come home to play. Rather than call the police i headed home. On the way there I saw that this was not a role play attempt. I saw the robber on video.

At one point during the burglary he was trying to gain access to an old safe that is built into the wall. It was there when we bought the house and we don't even know the combination. She tried to explain to him that she couldn't get the safe open but the robber didn't believe her. He tickled her feet for nearly 20 minutes constantly demanding the combination till she finally started yelling out random numbers. He went to open the safe but returned a short time later mumbling about lying home owners and he added an extra layer to her gag.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back