• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We Have Always Been Here ~ 14

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

<a href="http://ceeaybee.deviantart.com/gallery/36289019">See the whole series HERE!</a>

You know, the man DOES have a point.

Nicely rendered, sir. I must learn to reuse media assets better. As you and Ozzy are so good at. Draw one character...or one background and then reuse for entire comic page. I could like QUAD-ROOPLE my production times and come out with......2 whole comic a year!!!

B

You know, the man DOES have a point.

Nicely rendered, sir. I must learn to reuse media assets better. As you and Ozzy are so good at. Draw one character...or one background and then reuse for entire comic page. I could like QUAD-ROOPLE my production times and come out with......2 whole comic a year!!!

B
Where there's mention of 'boobies', so there is Bandito.

The so-called 'economy of assets' is a hat-trick as old as the hills that predates electronic media. In fact, you can evidence of it in political cartoons dating back before 1776. Hanna-Barbara took it to its most extreme (and obvious level) to keep costs down and speed production for a tight TV schedule. In a strip or cartoon, where the gag is the focus, the audience is more forgiving; as we all know these works are not fine art slated for The Musée du Louvre.

Mr. Fetish makes extensive use of 'assets' and you can even think of the characters as puppets. Its been an inside joke to me that Mr. F only has X amount of heads and limited expressions... which turned out to be part of his charm. His fans have come to expect the 'Mr. F' faces, regardless of the mayhem going on.

Where there's mention of 'boobies', so there is Bandito.

The so-called 'economy of assets' is a hat-trick as old as the hills that predates electronic media. In fact, you can evidence of it in political cartoons dating back before 1776. Hanna-Barbara took it to its most extreme (and obvious level) to keep costs down and speed production for a tight TV schedule. In a strip or cartoon, where the gag is the focus, the audience is more forgiving; as we all know these works are not fine art slated for The Musée du Louvre.

Mr. Fetish makes extensive use of 'assets' and you can even think of the characters as puppets. Its been an inside joke to me that Mr. F only has X amount of heads and limited expressions... which turned out to be part of his charm. His fans have come to expect the 'Mr. F' faces, regardless of the mayhem going on.

Yes, sadly I confess. I'm a member of that small group of males that really appreciates the female breast. It's an odd quirk of mine. Other uncommon little things I enjoy include sunny days and joy. I'm a virtual potpourri of quirky fetishes like that. LOL.

As for your economy of assets (what we used to call media assets or anchor points) it's a fantastic tool for the busy commercial artist on the go. I always valued how masters like Ollie Johnston and Frank Thomas utilized such techniques, as well as hundreds before them to limit the number of individual aspects they needed to manage in order to generate a seamless and relatively speedy work of art. It's a technique I thoroughly understand, although always appreciate one of your kindly pontifications. But it's a technique I have simply not really employed. I think I enjoy the mastabatory process of lovingly creating each panel as it's own separate entity without thought to churning out more product via clever use of my assets.

You inspire yet again, my CABtain. I shall push myself to learn from your mighty example. And in the process perhaps become a better artist.

Onward we go...economy of assets, HO!

Boobies!

B

Thank you! Always happy to be of help.

I think the cartoon is hilarious, love it. Great work, as usual C.A.B. And I as well take pride of my quirk of the love of the female breast (or, as some refer to it...BOOBIES!)

I think the cartoon is hilarious, love it. Great work, as usual C.A.B. And I as well take pride of my quirk of the love of the female breast (or, as some refer to it...BOOBIES!)

No complaints here LOL!

Wait, what? Why ever not?

My question also. Fine art is in the eye of the beholder or something like that. In the right frame your work could be hanging anywhere. Well, almost anywhere!

If you are not a very talented artiste, I would not know who could be!! But that is just a simple man's opinion, and we all know about them.

Wait, what? Why ever not?

My question also. Fine art is in the eye of the beholder or something like that. In the right frame your work could be hanging anywhere. Well, almost anywhere! If you are not a very talented artiste, I would not know who could be!! But that is just a simple man's opinion, and we all know about them.

lol... make you boys a deal, if you can get the Musée du Louvre to hang a portrait of Mr. Fetish, I'll buy you a case of wine and a lifetime supply of baguettes. :cheesy:

Yep. I have dated this guy. You could give him a roadmap and a flashlight and he still couldn't find his way. Very sad.

I thought he said "with such BAUBLES men are led..." NOW it makes more sense. I would have enjoyed history class a lot more if it had been taught this way. Thanks Professor CAB!

I must say, you seem quite spry for a gal of 200+ years.

They all tell me I've aged well! ;-)
The subtext of my comment, obviously, is that I really enjoy your artwork - very creative and intensely erotic! Just love how your mind works.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back