• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

we know why we love it, but why do others hate it?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
If we love everything tickling. Why do most hate it? Do they hate it for the exact reasons we like it? I've seen plenty of what do you like most about tickling threads here. But not so much the opposite.

So why do people hate being tickled? What do you think? Is it hard to reverse your state of mind to answer that question?
:confused:

It's not hard at all. They hate exactly what we like! They hate the feeling, they hate the loss of control.

I know someone who hates it only because she's self conscious about her body and doesn't want someone's hands traveling all over it. It'd be like if you had something abnormal about one of your hands that you were self conscious about. You'd want to shake hands with the other hand to avoid drawing attention to it.

I know someone who hates it only because she's self conscious about her body and doesn't want someone's hands traveling all over it.

I'm sure she hates more than just being tickled then though, right?

The feeling on its own –- not associated with any emotion -- is patently unbearable.

On the Forum, the number one reason people are into tickling, seems to be that they associate some special meaning with some aspect of it. (Some people do report liking it purely for the physical sensation, but not as many.)

I think this is what a lot of fetishes are about…*people find themselves totally intrigued by some activity or object or response, if they've previously associated some special meaning with it, which not everyone would necessarily come to associate with it.

Ya some girls dont like being touched all that much let along get tickled. Its understandable and its good when people dont try to pry at them to get into it or anything

The loss of control or panic feeling that tickling causes... or bad memories from childhood. That's what I hear most often.

I don't think most people do hate it. A lot of people like to tickle, and be tickled. Just most don't find anything erotic about it.

For some people it's more intense than for others. I'm not that ticklish, but do feel the urge to laugh, it doesn't really bother me. Others it's a very uncomfortable feeling.

Lot of it seems t'be psychological. I believe there is, well, I KNOW there is this website devoted to anti-tickling... Due to the psych-damage it caused.

Some folks are on the forum and hate, hate being tickled. Me thinks it's a control thing as the two I can think of off-hand are 'ler/Top/Dom/Llamas.

On the Forum, the number one reason people are into tickling, seems to be that they associate some special meaning with some aspect of it.

Not to me. :) It has absolutely no special meaning to me. :)

I don't think most people do hate it.

I do. Whenever I see someone being tickled, and be it only briefly, a really violent reaction mixed with "Stop that, I hate it!" follows.

In a fetish context (tickling that last for a long period of time)- The tickling sensation isn't necessarily painful, but it is extremely overwhelming. I'd equate a love of a tickling sensation with a love of the pain that comes with some forms of BDSM. If you don't happen to like it, it's going to be downright unbearable.

In general- I don't think most people hate it. A quick tickle isn't usually something they would get upset about so long as they're friends with the person doing the tickling. I don't think most people really have an opinion on it unless they're the type who gets tickled often.

I don't think most people really have an opinion on it unless they're the type who gets tickled often.

I really can't say that's my experience - as I said before, the people around me really get upset right away when they get tickled.

I really can't say that's my experience - as I said before, the people around me really get upset right away when they get tickled.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are your friends? I'm college aged, so maybe real adults react more negatively to tickling?

I usually hear people say things like "I just HATE tickling," but it's always in a friendly way. I've only ever known one girl who would get upset by it, and that was because so was so unbearably ticklish.

I have a friend who greatly dislikes being tickled in only one area (her ribs) because of a traumatizing childhood experiance...everywhere else she's fine with

If you don't mind me asking, how old are your friends? I'm college aged, so maybe real adults react more negatively to tickling?

Between twenty and thirty-five. But they already hated it when we were still in high-school, so age really doesn't matter here.

Not to me. :) It has absolutely no special meaning to me. :)

I do. Whenever I see someone being tickled, and be it only briefly, a really violent reaction mixed with "Stop that, I hate it!" follows.

Whatever..... Most people I see being tickled, briefly they usually let out a shriek and laugh about it.

Well, they wouldn't call it tickle torture if everyone loved it. :jester:

But my best guess is since Knismesis was often associated with the feeling of something crawling on you, such as an insect, tickling may induce the same feelings of discomfort in some. Others it could be that they were tickled as children by their siblings, found it borderline abusive and now want nothing to do with it. Maybe they're just too ticklish and the overwhelming sensation is too much for them.

Maybe I'm making this all up! Your guesses are just as good as mine. But I think the reason why varies case by case.

I hate the way being tickled feels. I hate the sensation. It has nothing to do with my childhood. I like to sub in other ways so it's definitely not a control issue for me.

Strangely, I love to think that my lee hates being tickled as much as I do (even if they love it really). I can't understand the lee side at all. I'm not complaining lol, if you lees didn't exist, us lers would have an even harder time ;)

In my experience, I got tickled a lot when I was a tot. I didn't WANT to get tickled, and I developed a clairvoyant sense of when it was going to happen, thus initiating reactions of, "why are you running from us, huh?" I think this victimization of sorts happened to an overwhelming number of people here. Some people grew to hate it when they were older (and with some, it became psychologically debilitating, if it was the kind of 'loss of control' victimization that is so feared)...and some, in a seemingly involuntary fashion, have sought to victimize others for the rest of their lives. I fall into the second category.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back