• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

we need yenny

romano91

pleasee create and draw a new yenny`s comic please!!!!! I love it thanks:ty:
:blush:

I don't know why Yenny is not into tickling anymore. Where's Ozzy? Wasn't he the creator of Yenny comics? Is he david alvarez? Where are the Gomez girls? why nobody is tickling Yenny now? I want yenny back! And I'm talking about the old Yenny we all here are missing... the yenny with the big super ticklish feet! somebody tickle her relentlessly again, please!
Fetish elf demands...

Yenny is a mainstream comic now and David was/is trying to get an animated Yenny series going. Only thing is he's going for a teenage girl target audience. So the whole tickling fetish theme doesn't make for a great Saturday morning family cartoon. So Yenny doesn't really feature prolonged tickling sequences like in the past, but more along the line of the typical cartoon shenanigans and hi jinks. I honestly wish he would come back but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I for one feel very betrayed. We ate up all the yenny stuff for years. She was practically tickling comics's poster child.Then he takes it all off the (virtual) shelves.

Plus, Yenny's whole charm was the tickling,anything else is a waste. Try to look at yenny's body and say " She would be great for a kid's show". If there is a cartoon, it will just be the same contrived,mediocre dribble that makes up 99% of contemporary children's cartoons ( Seriously, Spongebob went down the shitter, Theres Flapjack,and maybe Phineas and Ferb?)

Even those 2 times they started selling them again for a week, they didn't offer No Mercy. I have half of it in jpeg files I found in the bowels of the internet.

Just a thought...but it sounds like we've got a lot of Ozzy fans here.

Do all of you own TFTA 30??? OZZY HAS SEVERAL NEW TICKLE PICS IN THERE. The first new work he's done in years. So you MUST own it right? Did you post a comment on it? Did you tell Ozzy that you were happy to have him back?

Just my two cents...but I think Ozzy is one of the best artists this community has ever seen, and we are all damn lucky he actually created tickle content for a while. He owes this community nothing. We should be exceptionally proud of Yenny's mainstream success.

And if y'all love Ozzy's work, we should be encouraging him to create new stuff. Not feeling betrayed, or criticizing his other projects.

Rage, I thought you said it perfectly, amigo. I think we'd all like to have Ozzy back. But I can assure you that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

But that's just my humble opinion.

Cheers,

The Deeto

Perhaps I should have mentioned I'm not exactly familiar with the whole ozzy/alvarez thing. I found tmf and mtj a couple years after the last yenny comic was made. Is Ozzy a psuedonym He uses, are the two different people.what?

Either way, I feel like changing Yenny into a mainstream cartoon is just wrong. Its like when hollywood finds a franchise with a loyal and dedicated albeit somewhat obscure fanbase, and then completely overhauls for mainstream audiences so its not even recognizable anymore (Dragonball anyone?).

IMO Yenny without the tickling is like the CBS version of Dexter.Whats the damn point? I don't see why he can't create another character for a cartoon.

Ozzy or Dave,whoever drew the Yenny tickling comics is a great artist. I eagerly await any new art coming from him, But nobody can ever replace Yenny.

Yenny is his IP, and his goal should be to vendor said IP into what will earn him the most money. I understand people being upset in the fact that there are certain pieces of art by Ozzy that they cannot purchase, especially since it is nearly eight years old and has been unpurchasable for quite some time. I am sure there would be plenty of residual income on that set of art alone (I've gone on record of saying I'd pay hefty sums for both comics). I know I couldn't buy them because, at that time, I was 16/17 years old.

But I don't think he owes me anything. I don't care if he 'sold out' to a bigger, more marketable audience. More people here would do the same thing if they were afforded the opportunity, and to say they wouldn't is an absolute lie. TomatoDragon pulled how many pieces of art when he was making Stipplewitz into a main stream venture, and I have yet to hear if that got off the ground. Why aren't people upset with him? I don't follow his comic strip, but I do know it is successful enough to warrant a following much larger than the one in the tickling community. I don't follow that form of media unless it is like Perry Bible Fellowship or Toothpastefordinner or Achewood. Just because I don't like Pantera doesn't mean others like it.

I wish him and all the artists here success. Quality might be very minuscule given that everything is so commercialized in its conditioning, but I would never speak ill of the contributions made by people who used to be in this community. Ozzy hasn't warranted disdain; he warrants praise.

Ozzy is awesome, his Yenny work - I think - set the standard for tickling comics. I wish him all the best in his future endeavors. Now if only No Mercy was available for a just a little while... :)

Ozzy was an immense talent in the community, and he tried to bring the tickling with him when he was experimenting with producing a short daily strip, but the folks that critiqued the work were right -- it wound up being a one-trick pony, with every short strip ending predictably. For it to be viable on a larger scale, and regularly produced, the tickling really had to go. I consider it a pleasant nod back to us that the first issue that featured her birth (origin story?) contained a moment where the doctor accidently tickles her foot and she kicks him unconscious. She also retains the birthmark on her foot. Really, what more can you expect of a guy pursuing a mainstream vision?

Um...ARE the two different people? Or is it one of those things where we'll never know for sure?

I hereby make an oath that Mr. Fetish will never sell-out and become a Saturday morning cartoon.

(LOL!)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back