• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wear them or no?

tickled_in_pink1

TMF Poster
So guys and gals,

I thought i would post a question relating to sex or tickling whichever you prefer...or bother. So here is the question.....blindfolds!!! Do you use them or no when tickling/being tickled/or having sex? share some opinions.

Definite yes while being tickled. Dunno why, but chicks seem to dig having me wear `em for tickling sessions. My old domina (from awhile back) ALWAYS blindfolded me. The tricky thing with blindfolds is, you've gotta make sure the ticklee can't see out from the bottom, since often as not, they'll be tied down in a spread-eagle facing up.

Anyway, I think they're great, as the ticklee doesn't know where the ler will strike next. Of course, on the other hand, it's kinda exciting when you are already tied, and can see where they'll be tickling you next, yet can do nothing about it.

Tickling in ler mode i would use a blindfold on the lee in order to tease and suprise.

The element of suprise, the lee not knowing exactly where the next tickle is going to come from.

Also if a person is cuffed in say a lounge, and blindfolded and escourted into a bedroom, and then on removal of the blindfold sees about ten tons of feathers, the shock and suprise will all take effect, and add to the pleasure.

In the bdsm world blindfolds are a frequent instrument, along with all the other fetish items, some lees/subs like to be blindfolded its all part of the control/sub situation.

Sex is often open to forms of fetish "i will only let him if he promises to wear his firefighters uniform" type syndrome (like guys love maids and nurses outfits, i dont but some do) and blindfolds can come into this type of thing along with all the other trapings.

If you want the ultimate sensual sexual thrill then become helpless and have a blindfold on and enjoy a very gentle loving massage, caress, tickle methods with a feathered instrument, very soft and gentle, then reverse roles.

I have tried this and been on both the recieving end and the instigation end and found it fantastic trust me.(not while i have these feathers and blindfolds)

So yes i do use them in the above ways but its not essential its just open to choice.

Its a good thread and question and may have been raised in the past but i have not seen it in the achives, i hope you get lots of replies.

Last edited:
i like being blindfolded it heightens my arousal and i think it is more sensual. also im into kinky stuff

I love being blindfolded
It turns me on, high tens my pleasure, and makes it a lot more fun for sex
Tickling turns me on as well, so blindfolds are fun for that too, but I don't like it, I like teasing them and torturing them because the can see me
It's a lot more fun and pleasurable

i like being blindfolded it heightens my arousal and i think it is more sensual. also im into kinky stuff

Just how kinky is kinky in your life:)
or are you attempting to find out just how kinky we all are :stickout

I have posted a thread in the tickling section asking these sort of questions, in all fairness, your blindfold thread made me curious and inspired me.

Not passing any comments about feathers, i know you like them.:cool

Last edited:
seeing if ppl prefer them or no. plus that would be pretty cool to see how kinky everyone is haha

Not really. My mistress likes my defiant glare that I eye her when she strokes my hair and smooches my on my head whenever I'm bound to the bed. Oh yes. I'm a BBBAAADDD little slave girl. ^_~

yes, very hot

Ticklesex in a blindfold rox. Tie my hands too pls... leave my feet free to tease u with ;)

Tim

It depends.

There are times when it's more fun to have one's precious ticklee blindfolded. That way, you can whisper into their ear, while kissing it and nibbling on it, how vulnerable they are, how much more sensitive they will be to your probing, tickly touches now. You can also point out that they can't know where the tickling will come from - or when. You can just walk around them, hover above them, attack random spots in light, fast attacks, just to drive them crazy. Hell, you can leave some water dripping into a bucket, and tell them that, when the last drop falls, the tickling begins.

On the other hand, sometimes it's more entertaining to have your ticklee able to see their predicament. To be able to do naught but watch as your wiggly fingers torturously slowly descend on their ticklish skin - maybe even move away at the last moment, only to begin teasing again. You can leave a clock in front of them and tell them that, in 15 minutes, you will begin tickling them. Then take your time to slowly describe what you might do to them - just enough to get their imagination running, not too much, so you don't ruin the expectation. And then, you can have your fun watching them squirm before even touching them.

So, I'd say both approaches definitely have their merits.

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back