• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Webfind: TeeKee's little cousin! :P (contains some tickling, and vore)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Heehee... I found an interesting short series about a plant which could be TeeKee's relative!

It's a sort of school demonstration and at the end the teacher intends to tickle her feet which are still sticking out.

Thought I'd share with you guys.

BTW: That's quite a way to go, isn't it?

Last edited:
Fairly old, been posted on /d/ a few times, but its not such a bad piece.

I agree... I see no appeal in vore, personally, but eh. Maybe it only digests her sweat, any dead skin, and vaginal juices, then spits out the rest. :lol It helps me enjoy the pic more, at least.

Some or few is fond of vore (Not me though) So I respect that.
Also, she seems to enjoy that alot.

Hm, yeah. I mentioned vore in the title just because I know it's not something people generally like. But that's not the point of posting this, I posted this of course because of the tickling references at the end.

That is not my taste. Especially since it is suppose to be presented in front of a class too?

Who knows...maybe that was the plant that Katie was SUPPOSED to get instead of TeeKee?

Interesting series of pics.

Hm, yeah. I mentioned vore in the title just because I know it's not something people generally like. But that's not the point of posting this, I posted this of course because of the tickling references at the end.

I knew you posted it because of the tickling part. That's why I decided to check it out anyway. :)

I do think it is a very well drawn piece of art
i would love to know who the drawer is...but i guess he will reveal himself in due time :sigh:

well, I like tickling and vore so I am a fan.

I do think it is a very well drawn piece of art
i would love to know who the drawer is...but i guess he will reveal himself in due time :sigh:

Hm. Don't know. I just found it somewhere on the internet... no clue who the artist is I'm afraid...

Who knows...maybe that was the plant that Katie was SUPPOSED to get instead of TeeKee?

Interesting series of pics.

You know what I find interesting? This is just as much vore as is the case with TeeKee, but I can't recall anyone complaining about Vore & TeeKee... must be because there's no details on the vore itself while there's quite a lot of explanation on what exactly happens in these pictures here. ;)

Hm. Don't know. I just found it somewhere on the internet... no clue who the artist is I'm afraid...

I DO know he's on deviantart. THAT is where I saw these pics before. I bet if we search vore + tickling, we'll find it.

edit: Apparently the artist's handle is "PD", though I'm not sure if that's short for anything. I can't find him on deviantart.

Last edited:
You know what I find interesting? This is just as much vore as is the case with TeeKee, but I can't recall anyone complaining about Vore & TeeKee... must be because there's no details on the vore itself while there's quite a lot of explanation on what exactly happens in these pictures here. ;)

Probably because the vore in "Little Shop" was at the very end and not the focus, as it is in these pics. It astounds me that there is any whining about it. Vore's been on the site before, and it's clearly listed in the post's title. It's not like it was hidden or anything...

People aren't "whining." They're stating an opinion.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back