• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Week#12 NFL Schedule

ticklingfeet4fu

Level of Grape Feather
Okay now we are at week #12 of the 2007 NFL season. Man, time is just flying by. There are three games on Thanksgiving Day. I am going to post the spreads for just those three games. If you want to play these games, you must select these games before the kickoff of the Packers/Lions game scheduled to start at 12:30pm EST on Thursday. These are the three games that you can select from:

Thursday, November 22nd,2007
Thanksgiving Day

Green Bay -3 @ Detroit
New York Jets +14 @ Dallas
Indianapolis -11 1/2 @ Atlanta

These are the games that will be played on Thursday. I will post the rest of the schedule for week #12 on Wednesday. I hope I am not going to be confusing people here. I will be out here again tomorrow. Enjoy your day!!!:rotate:

Last edited:
Thanksgiving Day

Green Bay +3 1/2 @ Detroit

I play 'em all! LOL!

~ toyou

Thanksgiving Day

Green Bay overDetroit
America's Team over New York Jets
Indianapolis over Atlanta

Sunday,November 25th,2007

Denver over Chicago
Tennessee over Cincinnati
Jacksonville over Buffalo
Oakland over Kansas City
Cleveland over Houston
Seattle over St. Louis
NYG over Minnesota
New Orleans over Carloina
Washington over Tampa Bay
Arizona over San Fran
San Diego over B'more
New England over Philly

Monday, November 26th,2007

Pittsburgh over Miami

Last edited:
Thanksgiving Day

Green Bay +3 1/2 @ Detroit--- I think that the Lions are coming off of a bad loss to a Giants team that did not deserve to win the game. I believe that this will be a very entertaining high scoring affair. Something like 38-31 kind of game. Get into a shootout with the Lions at home and chances are the visiting team will lose. Taking the Lions.

New York Jets +14 @ Dallas--- The Jets beating the Steelers on Sunday is proof positive of what my friend Debbie Gibson says that " Anything Is Possible. " This game is a trap game. The Cowboys have the Packers next week. What do you think are the chances that the Cowboys have put this win in the bank already??? I know they already have. Now will the Jets win this game??? HELL NO!!! But I think they will battle the best team in the NFC. The Cowboys will win this game something like 28-17 or 28-20. Somewhere in that range. But 14 points is too much to give up. I will take the points and the Jets.

Indianapolis -11 1/2 @ Atlanta--- You know, I think all the injuries to this Colts team is catching up with them. With that being said, I am tentative about picking the Falcons. But 11 1/2 points is an awful lot of points to give up to a struggling injury riddled team on the road. So I will go with the Falcons and take the points.

Those are my Thanksgiving Day picks.:smilestar

Detriot might have a chance to surprise but otherwise these games look pretty lop-sided...

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day

Green Bay @ Detroit
New York Jets @ Dallas
Indianapolis @ Atlanta

For Sunday:

Denver @ Chicago
Tennessee @ Cincinnati
Buffalo @ Jacksonville
Oakland@ Kansas City
Houston @ Cleveland
St.Louis @ Seattle
Minnesota @ New York Giants
New Orleans @ Carloina
Washington @ Tampa Bay
San Francisco @ Arizona
Baltimore @ San Diego
Philadelphia @ New England

Miami @ Pittsburgh

Last edited:

Thanksgiving Day

Green Bay +3 1/2
@ Detroit This could actually be a good Thanksgiving Game!
Indianapolis -11 1/2 @ Atlanta Atlanta to cover not win

Thanksgiving Day

Okay everyone here is the rest of the picks in week#12 in the league where they play...for pay.

First we have to revisit Ford Field in Detroit as it is now the Packers that are 3 point favorites over the Lions. In yesterday's paper it was reported that the Lions are the favorite. In today's paper it is reported that the Packers are the favorite. So I will write the Packers as the favorite ( look for editing above in previous post and we will go from there. ) If it becomes to controversial I will throw the game out as though it never existed.

Here is the games for the rest of the week:

Denver +2 @ Chicago
Tennessee -2 @ Cincinnati
Buffalo +7 1/2 @ Jacksonville
Oakland +5 1/2 @ Kansas City
Houston +3 1/2 @ Cleveland
St.Louis +3 @ Seattle
Minnesota +7 @ New York Giants
New Orleans -3 @ Carloina
Washington +3 @ Tampa Bay
San Francisco +10 1/2 @ Arizona
Baltimore +9 1/2 @ San Diego
Philadelphia +22 @ New England

Miami +16 @ Pittsburgh

Okay, everyone please be safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! See you next week.

Thursday, November 22, 2007
Thanksgiving Day

Indianapolis -11 1/2@ Atlanta

have a good holiday everyone

Green Bay

Dallas

Indianapolis

Denver

Tennessee

Jacksonville

Kansas City

Cleveland

Seattle

New York Giants

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

Arizona

San Diego

New England

Pittsburgh

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Green Bay -3 @ Detroit - The Pack is back - They have all the tools to win - QB play, Running game, & defense. The NFC North division crown effectively ends tomorrow, as The Lions don't run the ball & the offensive line is allowing Kitna to be flattened.
New York Jets +14 @ Dallas - That's a big line, but The Jets had their one surprise upset of the Steelers. I don't think lightning strikes in consecutive weeks.
Indianapolis -11 1/2 @ Atlanta - A pretty hefty line for an injured team, but I can't put faith in Joey Harrington.

Denver +2 @ Chicago - If Rex Grossman throws no INTs in 37 attempts last week & still loses, then they truly are doomed.
Tennessee -2 @ Cincinnati - The Bungles are back. I think Alburt Haynesworth returns to make a solid impact on defense.
Buffalo +7 1/2 @ Jacksonville - The Jaguars have been consistent with Garrard. Maybe he can be the one to lead them into the playoffs & win a postseason game.
Oakland +5 1/2 @ Kansas City - Kansas City is down to their third string running back (Kolby Smith?) I don't see Croyle's development yet to cover.
Houston +3 1/2 @ Cleveland - The Browns are giving some football hope to the Dawg Pound. Schaub is playing better, but I think Jamal Lewis can be a key here.
St.Louis +3 @ Seattle - Warning: This will be a shootout.
Minnesota +7 @ New York Giants - I have to believe my Giants can jump on the Vikings early, as they can't defend the pass very well.
New Orleans -3 @ Carolina - I'm just making a guess here, as both teams are pretty equally bad.
Washington +3 @ Tampa Bay - Jason Campbell will struggle against an improved Buccaneers Defense. The key is: Can Portis/Betts control the running game?
San Francisco +10 1/2 @ Arizona - This screams trap, as though Arizona is the better team here, I don't see them scoring more than 21 points here.
Baltimore +9 1/2 @ San Diego - Phillip Rivers has regressed. So has the Baltimore Offensive situation post-Trent Dilfer.
Philadelphia +22 @ New England - McNabb is hurt. A.J. Feeley is serviceable. However, when you are playing the PAtriots...

Miami +16 @ Pittsburgh - The Steelers are angry, & I do think the march to 0-16 continues to roll.

Thursday, November 22nd, 2007
Thanksgiving Day

Green Bay
Dallas
Indianapolis

Denver
Cincinnati
Jacksonville
Kansas City
Cleveland
Seattle
Minnesota
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Arizona
San Diego
New England

Pittsburgh

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thursday, November 22nd, 2007
Thanksgiving Day

Green Bay -3 @ Detroit

separate (in the off chance it needs an emergency edit)

Sunday,November 25th, 2007

Denver +2 @ Chicago
St.Louis +3 @ Seattle

Monday, November 26th, 2007

Miami +16 @ Pittsburgh

Green Bay -3 @ Detroit

Denver +2 @ Chicago
St.Louis +3 @ Seattle

Miami +16 @ Pittsburgh

[Thursday, November 22nd,2007
Thanksgiving Day

Green Bay -3 @ Detroit

I am picking these games late, and since the Greenbay and detroit game has already started, I am not picking this game.

Denver +2 @ Chicago
St.Louis +3 @ Seattle

Miami +16 @ Pittsburgh

Denver +2 @ Chicago
St.Louis +3 @ Seattle

Miami +16 @ Pittsburgh

~ toyou

Denver +2 @ Chicago
St.Louis +3 @ Seattle

Miami +16 @ Pittsburgh

Okay, these picks are a survival mode picks. Survival??? You wonder??? Well the idea is not see how the cable works in the basement. I don't want to know what color paint that Bellystrokes used. I might feel differently had she had DirectTV installed. But noooo...she went the cheap way and had cable installed. So the idea here is to stay out of last. That being said, here are my picks for week#12 in the league where they play...for pay

Denver +2 @ Chicago--- I think Cedric Benson has a big game ( for my Fantasy Team sake I hope so ) against the worst run defense in the league. You are only giving up 2 points here. Chicago could be a best bet here.

Tennessee -2 @ Cincinnati--- This pick is not to be disrespectful to the Titans but I think the Bengals believe that they still have a shot at the playoffs. With that being said, they will play well at home. If all is healthy, the Titans will have to stop an awful lot of Bengals weapons. Taking the Bengals.

Buffalo +7 1/2 @ Jacksonville--- I hate taking Jacksonville when they are favored. They never seem to win. But I am wondering what Buffalo's mental make-up will be after the lose they took one week ago. That might make this game a worth watch based on that alone. I think Jacksonville will win the game. I just hope they cover.

Oakland +5 1/2 @ Kansas City--- Another tough game to call. Certainly the Chiefs are the better team. But this is a divisional game and the Chiefs learned that Priest Holmes retired earlier this week. Where will they be mentality. Will they try to win this game for him??? I don't know. Riding the home team.

Houston +3 1/2 @ Cleveland--- Houston has weapons. So does Cleveland. This will be a fun game to watch. I look to Derek Anderson ( a Fantasy starter for me this week ) to take the Browns to another victory. And anyone who watched the last 8 minutes ( including overtime ) of the Browns/Ravens game last week were treated to an amazing finish. This will be a 35-28 type game. So if you get a chance to watch this game, it could be fun.

St.Louis +3 @ Seattle--- This is an upset special. I normally don't take these kind of games. I think St.Louis is getting healthy. Too late for a run, but in time to be a pain in the seat of some teams pants. Conversely, the Seahawks are not that healthy. Matt Hasslebeck didn't even practice this week but will play. I think that the Rams will beat the Seahawks. It will be a 24-17 type game.

Minnesota +7 @ New York Giants--- The Giants are just a better team here. That being said, the Giants have lost many a game when they were the better team. Would it surprise me if the Giants actually lost this game??? Nope. The Giants have made bad teams look like World Beaters in recent years. But I have to take the Giants knowing that there is a realistic possibility that they will let me down.

New Orleans -3 @ Carolina--- It is high time for the Saints. They must show the Panthers they are the better team. Especially with the QB situation being what it is. You have to believe that the personal on the Saints is just plain better. I am counting on that. Giving the points and taking the Saints.

Washington +3 @ Tampa Bay--- This is a game that has 14-10 written all over it. Tampa Bay's defense should be able to hold Washington at bay and Tampa Bay will do just enough to win.

San Francisco +10 1/2 @ Arizona--- The point spread is a little much here. But then let's think about it: San Francisco might score 10 to 14 points??? The question then becomes can Arizona score from 24 to 30 points against San Francisco at home??? The answer is yes. Since Arizona wants to also pay back the 49ers for beating them in week one, I would say that the Cardinals are also motivated. Giving the points and taking the Cards.

Baltimore +9 1/2 @ San Diego--- Which Chargers team will show up this week. I hope it is the one that decides to use LaDainain Tomlinson more often than not. If the Chargers lose this game, they should fire Norv Turner right after the game. Taking the Chargers and praying that Turner doesn't screw up the game.

Philadelphia +22 @ New England--- Can't pick cheaters. I'd rather pick my nose.

Miami +16 @ Pittsburgh--- That is an awful lot of points to give up to any team. But I think that the Dolphins at some point will cave in and have a bad game defensively. I will give the coach credit, he has kept a winless team very positive. I actually think they will win a game or two before this season ends.

Those are the picks for week #12. I am hoping for a little magic and luck and win one of these weeks. Have a GREAT Weekend and enjoy the leftover Turkeys and Ham.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back