• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weekly Weekend Game of the Week

Senshi1

Staff
Just a thought. How about we all compete for the high score of a certain online game each week? The one with the highest score by 12am Sunday morning gets to choose the next game.

Fancy it? Beat my score at this week's game:

http://www.gamesloth.com/play.php?game=tetris2

Attachments

• booh-yah-kusher.JPG
    booh-yah-kusher.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 14
Oh, and if you try to cheat by using Photoshop, you may have won Senshi's Mystery Weekly Weekend Game of the Week, but you'll also have to bear a terrible curse.

I...Didn't use photoshop...no...it's just a little glitchy taking screenshots...that's all.. :D

Last edited:
We used to do this a long time ago on one of the websites I go to. There was alot of these free internet games that don't take long to load and are fast and fun.

I remember having the highest score for pacman. :D

Theres also this one game I had a high score in. I forget the name of the game, but I can find it. I think its called "Watch your ass". And you play a hunter in a jungle with naked guys trying to butt rape you, and you have to shoot them before they get you, as you make your way through the jungle.

LOL Pretty obscene, but funny.

EDIT:

I found it in a google search. And its called "Save your Ass". If anyone wants it, respond and I'll post the link. The game is in french, but you have the option of switching to english.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing that. :D Perhaps it can be next week's game.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back