• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird idea:Tickling disabled people

ticklishguy88

Maybe a weird question but I was thinking about this lately. Have you ever tickled someone who is disabled or maybe you are diabled yourself and you are tickled? Do you think its okay to tickle someone who is disabled?

It sounds like taking advantage of people that might not be able to defend themselves. Unless it were something they wanted, it's creepy in my eyes....

This is way too broad. There are easily a million different ways someone can be disabled. There's going to be a difference between someone blind and someone in a perpetual coma. Hell, I'm OCD, but I'm not on the level of someone with no limbs or anything.

I'm hearing-impaired and I liked being tickled.

I have cerebral palsy, and I'd love to find a tickle partner.

If the disabled person is a mentally competent adult and wants to be tickled or to tickle, then I see nothing wrong with it at all. :D

Maybe a weird question but I was thinking about this lately. Have you ever tickled someone who is disabled or maybe you are diabled yourself and you are tickled? Do you think its okay to tickle someone who is disabled?

All of my lees are disabled... with applied heavy bondage.

Oh, and yes, I have had sessions with women with various degrees of handicaps, but all of them were quite "able" and willing, thank you very much.

I hope you guys don't yell at me, but at times...when you see the program about the girls with no arms, everytime I see it on .t.v. they're always cute, with cute feet. I've always wondered how many people has tried to/or was able to tickle them.

Engaging in consensual tickling with a person that happens to have a handicap is not tastefully incorrect, But assuming that people with handicaps somehow do not have varied and healthy fetish fantasies most definitely is.

On that note, who among us does not have a handicap of one sort or another.

As long as the person wants it, where's the problem?

I'm hearing-impaired and I liked being tickled.

Same here. The VA considers me 20% disabled, and I enjoy it. :shrug:

I suppose the original poster is specifically referring to someone who is perhaps a paraplegic, or at a minimum, has a cast that exposes a foot, etc.?

Two people who are capable of giving consent should be able to do whatever they like. I don't find it to be a sexy concept, though. Disabilities make me think of the sad and brutal side of life, and I don't associate that with tickling.

Ok, I’ll confess that I saw a dungeon that had a mistress whose pix showed that she had one arm. I did have the thought that, if she would do a tickle session...

to get a handicapped person who is extremely ticklish say upperbody and they can't defend themselves while you explore every ticklish spot on their body, me the ribs would be first!! , would be fun. to watch them squirm and laugh would be a big turn on to me. I would even say that I would love to see videos or stories about handicapped people torture tickled.

I am a disabled man in a weelchair,I can't use my legs or feel below my waist and,since my childhood, I always loved to be tickled by females(my mother,school girlfriends,nurses or paramedics,etc) in my ribs,my armpits,my tummy,my neck or even the palms of my hands..I never thougt it was weird to tickle me even if I couldn't defend myself and I sometimes cried of lauging,because I had complicity with my ticklers.I have a lot of good mémories as a ticklee,even with my handicap.I wrote about some of them but especially in french,my maternal language.

When I was in university ,I lived in a medical hostel for disabled students and certain female nurses or paramedics knew when a person they had in charge was tickish and they sometimes took advantage of it playfully ,even with heavily disabeld persons.The hostel was small with family atmosphere and they knew how far they could go with us,so nobody considered that weird and I think a lot of us loved to be tickled by young beautiful women. .One paramedic had once tried to tickle my soles when she helped me to wash myself and she said she loved to do that to ticklish people ,but I am not ticklish here,so she was very disapointed,lol.I also saw one of my friends who was in a welchair tickled in the ribs by his "unabled" girlfriend .He could hardly move and she tickled him very hard but he seemed to love it

I understand why certain persons considered weird to tickle handicaped persons.But I think the problem is more general:they don't know how to behave with us,maybe they are afraid to harm us.It is not a critiscism,but a constatation.

Last edited:
Disability is not something that for me would enter into the equation. I find it neither attractive nor repulsive.

But I think the problem is more general:they don't know how to behave with us,maybe they are afraid to harm us.It is not a critiscism,but a constatation.

You nailed it. Most people shy away from even touching disabled people, not even talking about thinking of handicapped people having a sexuality!

in general tickling someone with a disability is fine if that's what they enjoy and want it and never feel nervous around them they want to enjoy tickle fun to just treat them like anyone else I have before and it was actually fun for us both.

You nailed it. Most people shy away from even touching disabled people, not even talking about thinking of handicapped people having a sexuality!

It's also a different matter with aides. If an aide has to do something of an intimate nature for the disabled person, it's seen as best to keep sexuality out of that relationship. So, the person who knows the disabled person's body best-- the aide-- will generally not use that knowledge in any way that could be remotely considered sexual. Overall, it's a necessary prohibition.

It's also a different matter with aides. If an aide has to do something of an intimate nature for the disabled person, it's seen as best to keep sexuality out of that relationship.

Of course. Everything else would be extremely unprofessional!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back