• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird Method of Self-Tickling

Nextrend2011

TMF Poster
Before this post, I've never shared this secret with anyone...and I mean ANYONE. For the longest time it's been a rather embarrassing secret / story of mine and I figured I'd get it off my chest and see what people thought. I think it's bonkers weird, but I'm curious as to what ya'll think. Here goes:

As everyone knows, puberty can be a rather interesting and fun time for boys and girls alike. You start realizing things about yourself, your voice cracks, you start recognizing the opposite sex....but one of the biggest things that come with puberty is the exploration of sexual behavior:

At a really young age I already had an interest in tickling. In the days of Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd grade I used to have a habit of flirting with all the girls and asking them to pin me down and tickle me. I didn't know why I liked it...I just did. This whole charade stopped after about 3rd grade and the whole tickling scene dropped out of my life up until 9th grade when I was in full puberty swing.

I was honestly a bit of a lonely child in early high school. Didn't have many friends, never had a girlfriend (till college happened....jesus christ did life change) and I was realizing I had a couple sexual quirks that I wanted to embark on, but didn't have the confidence to get it out there, nor the partners to explore with...so often I would practice on myself. Every now and then I would poke and prod at myself trying to figure out what worked best and what didn't....often being disappointed that it didn't tickle as much as it used to back in the early Pre-School days when other girls were the ones prodding. Then a rather interesting day happened that definitely hit home that tickling was part of my sexuality:

This is the really weird part of the story so bear with me. I don't understand it either, but here it is. =P I was sitting outside one day minding my own business, just playing in the dirt outside of my house. I was barefoot at the time and was unconscious of all the bugs and such crawling around on the ground when all of a sudden I felt a horribly ticklish sensation in my left foot, between my toes. I looked down to see a tiny black and brown beetle burrowing it's way between my toes. I was a young teen and I loved the outdoors as well as insects and such (except centipedes, spiders, and bees...fuck those) so it really didn't bother me at all. However, the tickling sensation was so lovely that I put the beetle back where he was and just sat there enjoying the intense tickling the little guy was doing between my toes. At this point I looked down and realized I was harder than I'd ever have been before and was slowly growing more and more sexually aroused. It wasn't the beetle itself that turned me on (that would be slightly far left field) but the nearly torturous tickling it was doing to me.

At this point I became extremely curious and decided to take a couple of the little guys back to my room. (the beetles lived, i set them free afterwards, no worries!) I felt really embarrassed that I was doing this as I was scared shitless that my mom was going to barge in and ask me "what in the HELL are you doing?!" A risk I was willing to take! Knowing that beetles are excellent burrowers, I decided to take a clean pair of ankle socks...put a little beetle in each one...and put the socks on gently and just laid down and waited. At first I felt so incredibly embarrassed that I was doing this and was about to let them free when they started to crawl around. The tickling was absolutely torturous and intense, but I didn't want it to stop. They'd crawl all up and down my soles, in between my toes, around my ankles....and it turned me on more and more the more work they did. Everytime they stopped crawling and then would pick it back up, it was like a pair of hands teasing and prodding. At times I was thinking "oh my god....I just put bugs into my socks so that they could tickle me....what the hell is wrong with me?"...but the sensation was just too wonderful to let go. After I was done, and released the beetles back into the wild, I felt confused, embarrased, still turned on....but realized at that moment that tickling was definitely a part of my sexual nature. "If a beetle can do that...what can a PERSON do?"

Now, of course, things are different. Dating, girlfriends....plenty of opportunities to explore the tickling realm with living, breathing victi...I mean...lees :D Tickling has always been an interest of mine since I was 9 / 10 years old....but never will I forget those random days of puberty when I figured out that rather weird method of self-tickling. :innocent:

Again, it's a really odd story, but just one I happen to have remembered. *shrugs*

Yeah, I'm sure everyone here knows what it's like to feel a little weird. No shame!

lol no way! if anything dude i found that rather interesting aswell as clever on your part! heh thanks for taking the time to write it and share it with us heh best of luck to you and your gf to heh ^^

lol no way! if anything dude i found that rather interesting aswell as clever on your part! heh thanks for taking the time to write it and share it with us heh best of luck to you and your gf to heh ^^

I actually appreciate all the kind feedback about it haha! I'm not really ashamed of anything tickling related that I've learned about myself but this particular story was just one I was hesitant to write cuz I haven't read anything else like that in here yet (=^_^=) Cheers!

when i was younger, i had tickling always in my mind too, but i was always the ler, if it was my female cousin or a female friend, it's always been girls. As i got older and girls decided to tickle me back, i found i am only ticklish with girls and eac girl i attract tends to have a small tickle fetish and foot fetish as well. it's all been playful fun stuff, nothing like foot slave or anything.

one time i put a centipede on my foot but I didn't feel it at all. their feet were too small to feel.

dude that what i use to do and sometimes still do
i like to have certain bugs tickle me ( because i have never been tickled in my life so i was desperate and curious)
ants( not red or those big one that bite) Flies, Beetles if i find them,ladybugs, centipedes and etc but i don't let the other bugs crawl on me they aren't as freandly

Thanks for putting it out there. I was afraid for you as I read the responses. I'm so glad they've all been positive. You're right, that's a delicate time. At that age, you'll try almost anything in your own private world. Like you, I tried various ways of tickling myself, none of which worked, and also felt deep embarrassment about what I was doing. Ironically, all these years later I felt envious as I read your story that you figured out a way to actually do it.

For me, I felt deep embarrassment when I first discovered how arousing it was to think about being the tickling victim. Prior to that I always thought about girls being tickled. It was so damned exciting to think about someone tickling me. It seemed so forbidden.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the risk of sharing it. I hope you can keep it as a sweet memory from a more innocent time.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back