• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird person you'd like to be tickled by

Goro from Mortal Kombat.
Actually not being tickled by him, but to see him as a tickler :)

Great one tickletherapist! Goro, the ler who never needs restraints! Lol:rowfull:

lol I have to say, I can imagine him being a little on the heavy-handed side. As in: "Coochie cooch- Oh dear, I've shattered your rib cage." :shock:

There again, I've only ever witnessed him fighting to the death. Maybe there's a gentle, playful side to his personality. You know, hidden beneath all of the violence. The terrible, terrible violence. lol

lol I have to say, I can imagine him being a little on the heavy-handed side. As in: "Coochie cooch- Oh dear, I've shattered your rib cage." :shock:

There again, I've only ever witnessed him fighting to the death. Maybe there's a gentle, playful side to his personality. You know, hidden beneath all of the violence. The terrible, terrible violence. lol

Sounds like a fatality to me! XD
GORO WINS
TICKALITY

After a long day on the campaign trail on a warm day somewhere I would like to be forced to be in a room forced to strip Hilary Clintons shoes and nylons off and be forced to worship her awful stinky sweaty feet. Then be forced to lick them. Then I am tied to a rack and Hilary begins to tickle be all over sending me thrashing begging and laughing uncontrollably. I'm sure this scenario is gross to many but I could easily do it with Michelle Bachmann who has nice looking feet and looks like she would be evil as a cruel tickler. Others would include Jenna Finch after a softball game, Maria Sharapova after tennis and Stacy Keibler after wrestling. Perhaps all three of the athletes I named I could be smothered by their big feet have to worship them then turn round and round on their tickle spit with all of them tickling me into hysterics.

There was a time when I dallied with thoughts of being tortured by Ann Coulter, who's someone I personally find unattractive physically and intellectually; because I perceive her as being fundamentally self-serving and devoid of compassion, the idea of being at her mercy was perversely appealing.

Same for me.

How about Harley Quinn and ...... Poison Ivy.
Imagine being tied down by her plants while those 2 tickle the hell out of you.
Of course, being villains, they'd show no mercy at all :)

I don't think this is weird at all though. Two attractive and evil ticklers. Completely normal taste, around here at least.

How about Harley Quinn and ...... Poison Ivy.
Imagine being tied down by her plants while those 2 tickle the hell out of you.
Of course, being villains, they'd show no mercy at all :)

Whew, sheesh, is it just me or did it suddenly get a lot warmer in here? No, just me? Hmm, w-weird... :wub:

Which man to be tickled by? The Johnny Depp version of Willy Wonka. Probably because he's a trickster and has a whole factory full of delicious traps.

And by a woman, I'd love to be tickled by Amy Schumer, preferably in a playful tickle fight. Mmmm

This came to me completely out of left field. Remember Marilyn vos Savant? She was credited with having a super-high IQ back when she had a national newspaper column in the 90s. She was attractive and intelligent, and actually addressed tickling (and whom would make a good tickler) in one of her columns.

I would imagine if she were focused on destroying you, you would be in a lot of trouble.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back