• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weird Situation...

MinotaurXXX

TMF Poster
By the way im not into M/M tickling.....so i have this co worker at my job....hes cool though, hes the go to guy when i need help figuring out what tools i need to complete a job or we talk about sports etc.. and stuff but anyway...just about everyday hes tries to tickle me, like hell come by me and poke me or when we are sorting packages...(i work at UPS) like one time my arm was raise in the air a little bit and he use an envelope to tickle my armpit....he does it a little too often....i prefers girls tickling me...which they do....but with him its a little weird, i saw him tickle a couple girls but i dont know if he just likes tickling me...or he likes tickling people.....i like tickling but it just annoys me when its from a dude....anyone else been in that situation? or am i overreacting? what do yall think? i need some feedback...

Just tell him its not personal but you rather not have a guy tickling you.

Tell him not to touch you! If a co-worker did that to me I'd tell him only once, second time he/she'd be loosing teeth!

If he's touching you without your pemission, then politely ask him to stop. If he persists, then tell him again to stop, and if he doesnt you'll tell the boss. If he still doesn't stop, then tell the boss and try and sort it out from there.

All I got.

seanwoj

Just jokingly scream "Bad touch! Bad touch!" or tell him not without buying you dinner, first, or that you charge for that. If he offers to pay, then you've got a problem.

Just jokingly scream "Bad touch! Bad touch!" or tell him not without buying you dinner, first, or that you charge for that. If he offers to pay, then you've got a problem.

Only if it's at an elegant restaurant.

My guy friends can buy me Carls Jr anytime.

I would start by deciding whether it's bad enough to bother saying anything. Realize, he has no idea what tickling represents for you; for him, it's just man-to-man camaraderie, his own style.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back