• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome Back Eric (F/M)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone. Before you start in on this story I feel the need to add a little Author’s Note.

This is not my usual type of story. If you’re looking for something sweet and lighthearted like Billy and Krista, this isn’t it. Sorry to disappoint.

I’d planned on a third installment of them during quarantine, but this story seemed to cut in line. Almost as if was telling me it wanted to be told and wouldn’t wait any longer. After consulting with a friend, who offered me exactly the advice I needed, I found that this story seemed to write itself as soon as I opened up my writing app.

So here it is. I hope you like it.

It was the summer between my junior and senior year of college. Little did I know it was going to be the hottest summer of my life. And not in any way I’d expected.

Junior year had been the hardest yet, the promotion I earned at work took up almost all of my free time. Between that and my school work, I was ready to snap. Mom and Dad were excited to have me home for the first time since I’d left my small West Virginia river town as a nerdy, awkward kid of 18. But during those years away I’d grown into into a man that my friends and family back home barely recognized.

Mom threw her arms around me after opening the door. “Eric! My you’ve certainly grown up. Bruce, come see who it is!” She yelled over her shoulder for my Dad.

A moment later, he was at her side. “No way,” he laughed. “Where’s that skinny kid that we sent to college, Kitty?” He looked past me as if someone were hiding ready to pop out from behind their hedges. Then grabbed my hand tightly. “Good to have you home ‘Ric.”

It was odd being taller than him, but my 6’2 frame looked over his. It wasn’t until then I’d realized just how much I’d changed.

Mom sighed happily, and waved me in. There would be plenty of time to get my things later. “I never realized how much I’d miss having my kids back home. I’m glad you’re both here.”

“Gwen’s home too?” I said excitedly. I hadn’t seen my big sister since she graduated college. She got accepted to a school in California and found a teaching job right after graduation. We were always close growing up, and had kept in touch. She was living her dream.

I felt fingertips scrambling up my sides, eliciting a laugh from me before I was able to pull my arms down. “Hey Ricky! Give your big Sis a hug!”

I turned around and grabbed her up in my arms, I was never strong enough to do that before. I guess all those push ups weren’t wasted time. I rolled my eyes at that childhood nickname. A guy gets caught singing to Rick Springfield into his toothbrush one time and they never let you live it down. It didn’t help that our next door neighbor Birdie thought my name was Rick and not Eric.

She laughed in as I set her down. “So are you here for the summer?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s a reunion.” She hugged me tight. “Speaking of reunion, guess who else is here?”

“What’s all the commotion? Can’t a girl watch a movie in peace?” I knew that voice, I spent most of my life listening to it. My heart began to pound inside my chest.

She came around the corner from our den, and looked more beautiful than ever. It was Heather, my sister’s best friend, and my crush ever since I was five years old. Time seemed to stop as she walked toward us. I guessed her height to be about 5’6”, her long flame red hair flowed like lava just past her shoulders. Those bright sky blue eyes felt like they pierced my heart. As much as I wanted to run up and hug her, I couldn’t even choke out a hello.

“Hey dork.” She said, walking past me. It was nice to know some things hadn’t changed. That was always what she’d called me whenever there was another person around. But if we were alone it was Eric. Part of me couldn’t help but wonder if she would ever really reciprocate the feelings I had for her. The flirty smile that spread across her face made me wonder more than ever.

I found out over dinner that Heather still lived in town. She was a self described small town girl. She also hadn’t gotten married. My heart melted at that, maybe there was a chance.

After dinner I volunteered to clear the dishes and load the dishwasher while everyone relaxed. I nearly dropped them on the floor when her voice came from the fridge behind me. The soft cotton socks she was wearing allowed her to sneak up on me. “So how long are you in town for Eric?” The question was followed by her twisting the cap off a bottle of Dr. Pepper. My mouth went dry as I watched her lift it to those cupid bow lips.

“All summer...” was all I could say. I swallowed hard trying to compose myself.

“Want a sip?” She asked, tilting the bottle in my direction. I took it with all the cool I could muster. Putting it up to my own lips and taking a drink, I swore I could taste her over whatever that mix of flavor was that made up my favorite cola.

My heart went boom as she crossed the room, the lyrics to that old Beatles song was all I could think as she came closer. I couldn’t believe what was happening when she stood on her tip toes, one leg raised off the floor, her hand on my chest.

“Later...” she whispered in my ear. Then took her drink back, walking through the kitchen door toward the den where the family always gathered after dinner.

What did she mean by that?

I found out sooner that I thought. I was laying in bed, dead to the world. I’ve always been a heavy sleeper, and having a room at the end of the hall where it was quiet nurtured this trait.

The first thing I remembered was a weight pressed gently on my hips. It wasn’t uncomfortable, and wasn’t enough to alarm me. I felt it spread, upward across my chest. Whatever it was, it was soft, warm and definitely female. I started to open my eyes, but felt a delicate hand cover them. Before I could open my mouth to ask what was going on, I felt a finger on my lips.

“Shh... I doubt anyone can hear us, but why take the chance?” It was Heather, whispering softly in my ear. The tingle of her warm breath on my neck, followed by those silky lips made me shiver.

As she sat up, I felt her thighs straddling me. She’d pulled my sheet and comforter off without me even noticing. Her nails slowly raked my chest through my old Aerosmith t-shirt. “Mmmm... you really grew up didn’t you, Eric?” That sultry purr of a whisper combined with the way she said my name, as if it were a kiss, made me suck in a deep breath.

“Do you want this?” She asked, leaving her hands on my chest. My heart was racing again. I wasn’t exactly sure what she meant, but she could have set me on fire and I would have said yes.

I nodded, and she took my wrists gently guiding them above my head. Heather tied something soft around one wrist, then the other. “Be a good boy, and don’t tear my favorite stockings okay?” She whispered, running her fingers through my hair.

I felt her grip my shirt, and heard a tearing sound. I wished she’d just taken it off, but I wasn’t about to complain. Her nails slid down my chest again, scratching me. It didn’t hurt, instead it felt like hot streaks on my skin. I had a different sensation when she reached my stomach, it tickled.

Clamping my jaw shut, and not making any noise was easy. But my body twitching, and my stomach muscles clenching was something I couldn’t stop.

“Aww...is Eric ticklish? That’s so cute.” She cooed. I never thought something so childish and silly as tickling could feel sexy. Her fingertips danced up my sides, and I shifted myself underneath her. My hips bucked a little. Was she really going to tease me into a frenzy like this?

I heard the sheet rustle, and she whispered “Open.” before tapping on the lips. Heather gently stuffed a balled up part of the sheet into my mouth. It was a good thing I could breathe through my nose, because I didn’t intend to make her stop.

Her fingertips began pressing softly into my sides again, I didn’t hold back this time, and let it out. My laughter was muffled by the makeshift gag.

“Having fun down there?” Heather whispered, her nails lightly scratching under my arms. This was driving me crazy, especially as she leaned over again. I felt her soft breasts, covered only in a pajama top press against my chest. “Mmmmmph...” I moaned.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” She teased, purring in my ear as she dug her thumbs into my hips.

The scent of her perfume, the touch of her warm body pressed against mine, the sound of her teasing... It was all becoming too much. I’d been turned on before, but never like this. My body began to react, wether I wanted it to or not. I could only hope she wouldn’t be disgusted.

“Oh, is that for me?” She giggled a little, and kissed me on the neck. Heather began to reposition herself a bit, and I felt her heat against me. She rocked her hips back and forth. “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?”

I nodded, and began to breathe more heavily. She had to know what she was doing to me, the fact that she’d left my pajama pants on was just adding another level to her teasing.

Heather began exploring me with a renewed interest. Each tickle had a different reaction, the strongest ones caused my hips to thrust upward. Once Heather found those, and kept switching back and forth. Almost if I was a new toy that she was learning how to play with.

Occasionally she’d tease me more with things like “Oh does that tickle?” and “Let’s see what happens when I touch you here.” I was helpless laying there. I suppose I could have bucked my hips harder and threw her off, or tore the stockings she’d tied my wrists with. But I didn’t want to. The woman I had been yearning after for years was right here, and was teasing me out of my mind.

Between that and the way she rolled her hips back and forth over me,something was going to happen soon pants on or no pants on. My heart was beating faster, and I was breathing so heavily, that I felt starved for air. Using my tongue, I pushed the sheet out of my mouth and moaned. This was amazing.

Heather heard me and stopped, then laid down beside me. “Are you about to make a mess sweetie? Afraid we can’t have that.” I couldn’t help but whine a little.

“Aww... don’t be sad, I promise we’ll play again real soon, and if you’re a good boy, we can go further, ok?” The way she said it was sweet, and loving. But with a firmness that told me she wanted to be obeyed.

She untied me, then nuzzled her face into my chest. “I know no idea you were so ticklish.” She giggled. I felt embarrassed, as if I’d let her down. “Hey it’s ok, I am too. Maybe next time I’ll let you touch me.”

Before I could say anything, she kissed me. I kissed back, our lips parted, and our tongues danced with each other. Heather stood up afterward, raised a finger to her lips, and left my room. Exhausted, I fell right to sleep.

The next morning we sat at the table. Everyone sipped coffee as Mom made breakfast. “So did everyone sleep okay last night? It must have been weird staying in your old rooms.”

“I slept just fine once I got Stripey. I’m taking her back with me.” My Sister said, I couldn’t believe Mom still had her old stuffed tiger.

“I got woke up in the middle of the night.” Heather said, looking over at me. “Were you up watching Skinemax or something, dork?” That comment made me wonder if the events of last night were just a dream.

“No, I...” I started to defend myself. Dumbfounded at her change in attitude.

“Whatever...” She said, interrupting, picking up her phone and fiddling with it. “Gwen, I don’t know how you put up with him. If he were my brother I’d jump off the Jennings bridge.”

Gwen laughed, and I shrugged as my phone buzzed. I’d gotten a text.

“Hey sexy, last night was amazing. Let’s see if we can get the house to ourselves sometime.”

I looked up at her as Mom brought in our plates. She winked, and put her finger to her lips.

This was going to be a wild summer.

Love it? Hate it? Let me know.

Stay cool everyone.

Last edited:
Nice story! It's enjoyably erotic and well worth the segue from Happy to be Stuck With You.

Thanks everyone. I honestly had no idea how this was going to turn out when I started writing it. And once I finished the jury was still out on wether or not I liked it. But there’s people enjoying it, and that’s what counts.

Will there be a part two? The only thing for sure is nothing’s for sure.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back