• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to Lustaeus (ToG Prequel)

Will play this as soon as I get home from work.

It's nice to see that you've been busy Deus, I'm sure this game won't disappoint!

Downloaded and played.

The tickle scenes... by Knismese's sweet laughter, the tickle scenes! I missed them.
Deus, I missed your writing so much!

*sniff*. S-sorry. My feelings overwhelmed me. It won't happen again.

The gameplay was kept simple but interesting, and I already like the skill system; I see that you have implemented several combinations in this demo, and you also implied that talented fairies can "create" their own spells, opening up many options for the future.

No bugs that I noticed; the only suggestion I would make is to slow down a bit the speed of the combat text during fights, but I reckon with the combat log nothing really get lost, so it's just for the sake of the eye.

Lore-wise, I'm intrigued by the fact that the word "tickle essence" was nowhere to be found; I've read instead of spiritual energy and similar definitions. Are they the same thing?

Also, we get officially to know that fairies do have a marriage institution, and (duh!) it is for same-sex couples. It's kind of a suprise for me to see that they are accustomed to the idea of lifelong bonds. Nice to know though.

Favourite monsters that I'd like to see in future works: obviously my first choices would be the well known species of Aello, Hathor and Lady Venus; additionally, I would suggest kitsunes, imps, elves and dark elves

Last edited:
Downloaded and played.

The tickle scenes... by Knismese's sweet laughter, the tickle scenes! I missed them.
Deus, I missed your writing so much!

*sniff*. S-sorry. My feelings overwhelmed me. It won't happen again.

The gameplay was kept simple but interesting, and I already like the skill system; I see that you have implemented several combinations in this demo, and you also implied that talented fairies can "create" their own spells, opening up many options for the future.

No bugs that I noticed; the only suggestion I would make is to slow down a bit the speed of the combat text during fights, but I reckon with the combat log nothing really get lost, so it's just for the sake of the eye.

Lore-wise, I'm intrigued by the fact that the word "tickle essence" was nowhere to be found; I've read instead of spiritual energy and similar definitions. Are they the same thing?

Also, we get officially to know that fairies do have a marriage institution, and (duh!) it is for same-sex couples. It's kind of a suprise for me to see that they are accustomed to the idea of lifelong bonds. Nice to know though.

Favourite monsters that I'd like to see in future works: obviously my first choices would be the well known species of Aello, Hathor and Lady Venus; additionally, I would suggest kitsunes, imps, elves and dark elves

There's a good reason why they have some human institutions, like marriage. It's not necessarily just same-sex, but given that all Daemons are female, it's most likely gonna be same-sex.

Actual marriage, within the fairy queendom, is actually super rare. Since they tend to have a really open intimacy with each other. So it's a huge deal if a fairy determines to marry someone.

Tickle Essence comes up in a couple places in the defeat/victory scenes, but the word itself is more popular with non-daemons. Each daemon race kind of has their own word for it (fairies, for example, call it spirit power)

I'm glad you liked it! I still have a lot of fleshing out to do, but I'm glad to see it's not going to waste!

I'll put in my vote for Honey Bee. It'd be interesting to see some of her back story before she met the traveler. Also, she's damn cute. ^_^.

Played both demos, no bugs that I found. The game is as good as I remember, coming from your skilled fingers. Pun intended.

I'll put in my vote for Honey Bee. It'd be interesting to see some of her back story before she met the traveler. Also, she's damn cute. ^_^.

Played both demos, no bugs that I found. The game is as good as I remember, coming from your skilled fingers. Pun intended.

Thank you!

Honey Bee, as well as Aello, Hathor and even Gargalese and Knismese, will be appearing as part of this game. Each as playable characters, to flesh out their stories. I'm actually very excited about them, since I never got a chance to expand on their stories in ToG.

Gargalese and Knismese will only be playable in the last chapter, but that leave plenty of room for speculation. That will be a very big chapter.

I had a brilliant flash of insight recently and am excited for where we're going with this first story (entitled, tentatively, the "Giggling Hills Arc"). It'll be about four chapters long, before moving to the next sub story of the main Welcome to Lustaeus storyline. There will be some drama, some comedy, even some romance, and a lot of tickling.

Speaking of which, for those who have played it, do you like the way the defeat and victory scenes play out? I was iffy, at first, about going with the "two victory tickle" option, but was pleased with the result in hindsight.

Speaking of which, for those who have played it, do you like the way the defeat and victory scenes play out? I was iffy, at first, about going with the "two victory tickle" option, but was pleased with the result in hindsight.

Personally I don't mind at all repeating a fight for a second take on the tickle scene, especially given the new combat system. I suppose it all depends on you being inspired or not. I mean, you shouldn't force yourself to write a scene that you don't really "feel" for that character, just because he/she must have two... vice versa, if you feel particularly inspired toward a character, I surely wouldn't mind having three or four options.

EDIT: minor bug report. I tried submitting during the trial fight of the "magic tutorial, part I" given by Waelyn. Surprisingly, the skill was available; I submitted and saw the defeat scene written for the Luwa Villager (the fairy with a repeatable, non-magic encounter). Then it went in Game Over screen.

Last edited:
Personally I don't mind at all repeating a fight for a second take on the tickle scene, especially given the new combat system. I suppose it all depends on you being inspired or not. I mean, you shouldn't force yourself to write a scene that you don't really "feel" for that character, just because he/she must have two... vice versa, if you feel particularly inspired toward a character, I surely wouldn't mind having three or four options.

EDIT: minor bug report. I tried submitting during the trial fight of the "magic tutorial, part I" given by Waelyn. Surprisingly, the skill was available; I submitted and saw the defeat scene written for the Luwa Villager (the fairy with a repeatable, non-magic encounter). Then it went in Game Over screen.

It's actually no problem at all. I like giving options since everyone has different tastes and I try hard to avoid making my personal preferences the centerpiece.

And that's an easy fix, thanks for lettin me know. <3

Played through the demo today, and really enjoyed the game so far. The tactical depth will all the spells and options are refreshing, and look forward to seeing how it will play out. The characterization and banter between Gwen and Waeyn was great (btw, Waelyn = Wailing? Foreshadowing?)

The tickle scenes, especially the one in the end with the queen was top-notch as always, and can't wait to see more!

Finished the demo.

As with ToG the tickle scenes were vivid and well written, the tickling scene with the feral fairy was probably my favourite (mostly because of butt tickling, haha man that sounds wrong.)

The combat is much more forgiving and therefore more enjoyable than ToG but of course this is just a demo so I'm sure you have much in the works regarding this. My only real issue was how it was a bit slow paced (the story, not the combat) but including a tickle scene every now and again certainly kept my interest. I just have a very short attention span I guess :stickout.

Oh, and as for favourite monstergirls - Elves, Dark Elves, Alraune (Venus! Venus!), Kappa, Weresheep. Maybe Harpies... Or Sirens...

Keep up the good work!

That´s pretty awesome!
I will play the demo now and i´ll come back to give you a feedback :lol

While I'm working though, I wanted to ask: are there any Mamono (Daemons now) from ToG you would enjoy playing as in Welcome to Lustaeus? I have a pretty big list already, but if there are any favorites, I'll be sure to make sure they're included and given a bit of extra TLC.
I', gonna throw in a vote for both Silver and the Snow Maiden (can't remember her actual name at the moment).

Loved this game! Fantastic script, too. Both Gwen and Waelyn are adorable! Keep it up! Can't wait for more!

Haven't played it yet, gonna wait for a bigger release.
But to answer the "someone from ToG you want to play with?" question: I don't remember her name now, but the witch from the "dance with the devil" option. Maybe some of her story that you can't see in the actual game but that would not spoil it later, if such thing is possible.
Either that or any other villan, really.
I miss Spaz the most, but I don't think the little thing has that much of a backstory to share. (Please, DO prove me wrong if you feel like it xD)

But to answer the "someone from ToG you want to play with?" question: I don't remember her name now, but the witch from the "dance with the devil" option. Maybe some of her story that you can't see in the actual game but that would not spoil it later, if such thing is possible.
Either that or any other villan, really.
I miss Spaz the most, but I don't think the little thing has that much of a backstory to share. (Please, DO prove me wrong if you feel like it xD)

Calypso was the witch, and she's actually not in this game. She appears in a second game I have planned, that will take place just a couple years before Tower of Gargalesis, with Calypso as the player character.

Spaz...well, you'll see. Probably before Gwen's chapter is over.

Just saying.

But to answer the "someone from ToG you want to play with?" question: I don't remember her name now, but the witch from the "dance with the devil" option. Maybe some of her story that you can't see in the actual game but that would not spoil it later, if such thing is possible./QUOTE]

Wait. What witch? Did I miss something in my play through?

What in the world happened to my quote?

Last edited:
But to answer the "someone from ToG you want to play with?" question: I don't remember her name now, but the witch from the "dance with the devil" option. Maybe some of her story that you can't see in the actual game but that would not spoil it later, if such thing is possible./QUOTE]

Wait. What witch? Did I miss something in my play through?

What in the world happened to my quote?

In the original ToG, when the question about dancing with the devil under the pale moonlight came up, did you answered "yes"? If you did, then you must have missed the chance to se the witch, if you did not, then you went to the "not-as-hard" mode, and that mode does not has this optional quest.

It was something related to getting a bell.... Search for Calypso (by the way,thanks for reminding me of her name, Deus) in the original topic, there are many posts regarding that.

Not going to spoil anything, but it's a really nice (and hard) optional quest.

Why thank you. I must have missed the chance to see her. I'll check out the thread.

Glad you have so many clear ideas about the future of the Gargalesis franchise (as it should DEFINITELY be called from now on, Deus). Everything sounds great so far, and I can't wait to see your final products!

Sorry for the delay everyone. I just went on vacation a couple weeks ago to visit my family. My dad is in pretty bad shape and was in and out of the hospital both while I was visiting and after I left. So I've been a little shot as far as creativity goes.

Good news is I think I'm getting myself back together. I have a small side thing I'm doing for a friend, and working on the next chapter of my glorious oversized fanfic, but then I'll be back to updating this.

I've finally managed to pick this up again and am working to get Chapter 1 finished, at least bare bones. I do however, have a request. If anyone is available to help test the next two boss battles, I would greatly appreciate the assistance. I'm trying some very new things with these fights, stuff I don't think I ever really dug into with Tower of Gargalesis, and I need to make sure everything is kosher before I can even consider launching an update.

Just PM me, it's been so long I have a hard time keeping track of who is and isn't available to help.

I don't mind....I don't ever mind. Real Life/Family always comes first.

I'll give you a hand if you want ^^ Always glad to help out a fellow game designer. (Even if its just a dream of mine!)

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Download Link: Welcome to Lustaeus - Chapter 1 : Part 1

Note: THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE RTP. I will make an RTP included version when Chapter 1 is ready for its final release. I don't want to waste the bandwidth, storage, or time uploading a 200+ mb file just yet.

So, I finally got back into this and have been working my butt off to get this update designed. So this picks up where the demo left off. After finishing the tutorial, you can leave your house and go talk to Waelyn to continue the story.

This adds a boss fight, with three defeat scenes, and a story scene after the boss fight to set up the second part of Chapter 1. To get each defeat scene, you need to lose to the boss in each of her three phases. You'll know when the phase changes because there will be a cutscene and music change.

Save after the post-fight cutscene (when you get control of Gwen again) to avoid any issues with a future update.

This will be the last thing I post before I have the chapter finished, which is probably another 20-30 minutes of content depending.

The boss is pretty tough, at least until you know how to deal with her.

I do not know how this update will interact with old save files. However, I do know that the way I did the "to be continued" from the demo will prevent you from continuing from an autosave. Instead, I recommend you save before doing the final tutorial with Waelyn. Then just load that save in this update.

Otherwise, feel free to start over if you want to experience things again.

If you have any questions, comments, or find anything that doesn't seem to be working properly, please let me know. However, it should be working A-Ok. Myself and another tester have played through to the end. But, that doesn't mean shit doesn't happen. So here's me being optimistic.

Before I hit "Submit" I'm going to check one last time, though. So, let me know if anything comes up.

Sorry about the wait, hope you enjoy the boss and her defeat scenes.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what happened with this. Some dialouge skipped through quickly.
I went into the big battle with Lyn and the fight ended suddenly after my first attack
I retried the fight a couple times and it always ends after the first attack.
Then there was the the story with Lyn and then its raining. You go to her bed and it's to be continued. Seems nice but i hit upon some bad bugs there.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back