• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to "MyTicklishSide"

BIG UPDATE!

Hey guys & gals,

We will finally be able to open our clips and images store! I'm currently putting up the material to be approved, but we should be open Monday at the latest. When we do, I'll put a posting in the clips section with links to our stores. Thanks for all the support thus far, looking forward to sharing more tickling and sexy feet adventures with you!

Here's some delicious pictures for you in the meantime.

1. A fav of mine from a bath session Sophie did for us!

2. I snapped this one of her relaxing after the bath using the natural, warm sunlight

3-5. We did a big barefoot and jeans set and I wanted to put a few up for the barefoot jean lovers!

-Myles

Attachments

• unspecified-1.jpeg
    unspecified-1.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 447
  • unspecified-2.jpeg
    unspecified-2.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 341
  • unspecified-3.jpeg
    unspecified-3.jpeg
    357.2 KB · Views: 488
  • unspecified-4.jpeg
    unspecified-4.jpeg
    238.9 KB · Views: 503
  • unspecified.jpeg
    unspecified.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 862
Those heels!

I found out that a certain older pair of heels might be up for grabs and I needed to snap a ton of pictures of those soles in them before they go :(

Here's 5 of them ...:hungry:

Attachments

• unspecified-5.jpeg
    unspecified-5.jpeg
    531.1 KB · Views: 222
  • unspecified-10.jpeg
    unspecified-10.jpeg
    365.9 KB · Views: 229
  • unspecified-11.jpeg
    unspecified-11.jpeg
    390.8 KB · Views: 312
  • unspecified-12.jpeg
    unspecified-12.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 330
  • unspecified-13.jpeg
    unspecified-13.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 204
THE CLIPS STORE IS OPEN!

This is an image content section so I won't bore it with clips info...
BUT I did post a new thread with regards to the "MyTicklishSide" Clips4Sale store in the audio/video section. Information and the link can be found over there, so head over after you take in these beauty pic's:

These are some gorgeous lazy day sole shots that we want you to enjoy!

-Myles

Attachments

• unspecified-15.jpeg
    unspecified-15.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 582
  • unspecified-16.jpeg
    unspecified-16.jpeg
    430.6 KB · Views: 229
  • unspecified-17.jpeg
    unspecified-17.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 314
  • unspecified-18.jpeg
    unspecified-18.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 341
  • unspecified-19.jpeg
    unspecified-19.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 352
BARE FOOT IN JEANS!

We've been getting a lot of requests for barefoot and jeans, so we decided to do a few different sets, here's a sneak peak my fellow sole lovers! The last one is a personal favourite of mine. The wrinkled edge of that arch kills me!!!:D

I'm not sure how popular picture sets are yet, but they will be available on our image store soon, and you will be able to get the full Barefoot & Jeans collection if you'd like. (Along with other sets that are already up)

-Myles

Attachments

• unspecified-6.jpeg
    unspecified-6.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 613
  • unspecified-7.jpeg
    unspecified-7.jpeg
    901.2 KB · Views: 248
  • unspecified-8.jpeg
    unspecified-8.jpeg
    508.4 KB · Views: 225
  • unspecified-9.jpeg
    unspecified-9.jpeg
    686.4 KB · Views: 236
  • unspecified-14.jpeg
    unspecified-14.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 277
ANNNND!

3 new clips will be up on the clips store tonight! Head over to the clips content section for more detials!

FAKE "MYTICKLISHSIDE" ACCOUNT ALREADY UP
Sorry for all the caps guys, I know that aggravates me, but I'm hoping it encourages more views and thus more awareness.

Sophie has been very kind to me with regards to my foot fetish and very kind to the community when it come to sharing it with us, so I'm coming to the TMF in need of your help on a sensitive matter. Although she's super sweet when it comes to being a part of this foot fetish thing, she still has her own life, friends, family and co-workers to keep in mind. Because of that we keep "MyTicklishSide" to the fellow foot lovers... they understand.

Recently an old co-worker of Sophie's somehow found that she was in the foot fetish scene and started following her under a fetish alias. She collected a few of Sophie's posts and started using them as her own. Near as I can figure she screen shot them and cropped out the "MyTicklishSide" stamp. She didn't stop there though ... She linked the fake profile to Sophie's actual (non foot fetish) profile and then followed all the people she follows. Sophie has gotten texts and calls from Aunts, kids she used to babysit, friends and immediate family. It's been a damage control nightmare. I did the only thing I could think of and centred the focus on me, by saying that I'm the weird one, and that Sophie only does these amazing things because she knows how much it means to me.

I knew this was going to happened eventually, I just didn't think it would be so quickly, or from someone she actually knew.
The fake Instagram profile is: "footfetishgirlbrit" and I need you guys to help me make sure this piece of crap gets taken down. With enough reports it should light a fire under Instagram.

Due to this hiccup we might be a little slow with footage over the next week. It was a cruel act that hurt us quite a bit. Sophie has also changed her Instagram settings. You now have to request a follow before being able to see any posts. We assume this bitch will simply make another fake account and try to do it again so we need to weed out any potential scammer profiles before accepting follow requests in the future.

Yes, the elephant in the room: I know the name of the person, but being a somewhat reasonable man, I'm giving her the one strike. She has been warned and if she does it again I will personally make her life a living hell.

Sorry for such a crappy tempered post,
-Myles

that's going to happen ALOT, so your best bet is to put a watermark on your pix across the pic, not toward the side unfortunately, but slightly invisible but enough so that it can be seen. same with your vids. that's happened with alot of fetish models that i know, plus innocent ladies off ebay who sell their socks, nylons, and leggings. i know that's so sketchy. i had to do the same when i posted pix of my cars cause people would steal my identity from my plate number, and also say the car is theirs when there's my sister playing with the neighbor's dog in the background... i know, people suck unfortunately.

ps- thx for the address. everything came out great! only thing's i did not look at were when you were on the receiving end. i'm more (/f), other than that excellent job! she's awesome!

Last edited:
I'm sorry you have to deal with such a scumbag. If I were near you I'd assist in the matter. But thank you for what you and your lady have contributed to the community! I hope this matter clears and you have little to no resurgence of the subject.

J :jester: J

Thanks for the sweet tip! I spoke with Sophie about that and we'll be moving forward with our material by watermarking them the way you spoke of. Don't think this is stopping us at all. We're not going to let some bored, pathetic loser beat us down. Everything will be back and better than ever within a few days, just re-grouping and re-organizing ourselves!
that's going to happen ALOT, so your best bet is to put a watermark on your pix across the pic, not toward the side unfortunately, but slightly invisible but enough so that it can be seen. same with your vids. that's happened with alot of fetish models that i know, plus innocent ladies off ebay who sell their socks, nylons, and leggings. i know that's so sketchy. i had to do the same when i posted pix of my cars cause people would steal my identity from my plate number, and also say the car is theirs when there's my sister playing with the neighbor's dog in the background... i know, people suck unfortunately.

ps- thx for the address. everything came out great! only thing's i did not look at were when you were on the receiving end. i'm more (/f), other than that excellent job! she's awesome!

I'm sorry you have to deal with such a scumbag. If I were near you I'd assist in the matter. But thank you for what you and your lady have contributed to the community! I hope this matter clears and you have little to no resurgence of the subject.

J :jester: J

Thanks for the Support! This speed bump actually helped us more than hurt us. It taught us better ways to do things, and it gave us the chance to take our stores down and set them up in a more organized and user friendly fashion.

What doesn't kill you ...

Makes Sophie more ticklish!

Obviously we're forgetting about that little speed bump and moving on, so without further ado, this is what will be coming soon:

We will be re-opening our Clips store!!! (this time the right way) :numbering:
We will have a store for (/F) & a store for (/M) ... Get that male and female tickling material separated like it should have been in the first place lol! We're just filming a few more videos, then we'll be open, so stay tuned for those links! Future updates on our clips4sale stores will be posted on my thread in the clips section!

We will also be finally publishing our image store with over a dozen image sets to pick from. You will be able to find regular updates of that store (and samples from the sets) here in this thread.

Andddd of course, I will continue to post random nut busting pictures of Sophie's amazing soles... Like the ones below :reckon:

Not going' nowhere!
-Myles

Still soft, still sexy, still full of them perfect wrinkles!

I will admit... the scammer did halt us for a day. Well, it was more like 36 hours, but I'm back to spending my time in a much more worthwhile place...

With my face 1cm away from these God-sends :hmm:

Attachments

• unspecified-1.jpeg
    unspecified-1.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 548
  • unspecified-2.jpeg
    unspecified-2.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 442
  • unspecified-3.jpeg
    unspecified-3.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 783
  • unspecified-4.jpeg
    unspecified-4.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 868
  • unspecified.jpeg
    unspecified.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 413
being into the foot fetish thing and my favorite being socks, i must say my favorite socks of all the ones she's worn since you both have joined has got to be in the video when your sneaking in the room and she's on the bed reading. she's a stunner for sure! lucky sob...... ;-)

Great photos ..Love her soles. I love the videos also, but anyway we can see still POV photos of her feet being tickled?

I was hoping her arch was very ticklish. I especially like the shoes that show off her beautiful arch.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back