• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to The Annals

Journia

3rd Level Blue Feather
Welcome to the newest section of Tickle Theater, Journia's Annals of Nightmares and Dreams. As you walk through and read these pieces, don't forget to watch out for flying monsters, dead hands reaching for your ankles, piano playing angels and the occaisional rabid bunny.

Needless to say, you'll often find yourself going, "Oh my dear GOD, what did I just step in!?" at some of the things you read herein.

Each thread will be updated as a chapter is added. I won't put up separate threads for different chapters. And I'll mark the pieces with the typical codes, M/F F/F F/M M/M Yadda yadda yadda, you know the codes.

But please, do not be afraid, disturbed too much, my stories will play, not with your mind per se, but with your sensibilities; your morals; you'll be tested, you'll be tickled, well..obviously that, but you'll be tweaked and tuned to my dials and stations.

Step into my Mind, and tell me what you see....

Last edited:
I'll be careful to wipe my feet before venturing into any part of your cranium...

Mighty sweet, J! Warmest congratulations! Please don't fail to find a place for that incomplete Machievelle story! I'd love to see that finished some day... I thought it had terrific potential!

Thanks Littlebighead! It's an honor, and also, I did some thinking on Machiavelle, she's hungry for an appearance. She's going to be finished in the coming weeks.

I'm glad you got your own section i'll be checking it out all the time

Thank you Arson Frost! And I've got to get a link to your band's music!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back