• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome

Smade1

TMF Expert
Some cheap erotic images from a cheap erotic imagination.

Last edited:
Awesome! A new artist's forum!!! Your style is definately something not being done. :D I wish I knew how to do the 3D stuff. :D :D

Thanks.

Nessonite, you have drawing skill - I particularly like the kitchen chair picture - so that will put you ahead in 3D work. It's alot of trial and error mostly and can seem very complex at first because there are so many variables to change.

The proper way is to start with simple scenes and change poses, lighting, camera angle and focal length and read the manual plus the great tutorials on Renderosity.

Of course I did none of these, jumped off a cliff and floundered around for ages before getting anywhere. Now I can get close to what I'm after but it hardly ever follows the original plan - something else crops up.

What's interesting is the programmer who wrote Poser actually started it as a frustrated artist trying to draw simple poses with a lay figure. He couldn't get the poses he wanted from the real thing so wrote a program to do it on the screen.

If you have a look atamazon city, this guy really knows his 3D art. Too bad he's not into tickling.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back