• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WENDIE GETS THE INSANELY TICKLISH ARIANE AT TICKLINGSLAVES : FREE PREVIEW

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WENDIE GETS THE INSANELY TICKLISH ARIANE

Ariane is a young and very pretty 26 woman, extremely ticklish everywhere.
And such dreamy feet.
She’s restrained in a brand new position with her beautiful feet and
upperbody completely vulnerable and waiting for mercyless tickles.
Our tickler is the exquisite Wendie.
The cute blondie is a great ticklee but as you’ll see, she is also a
dangerous tickler!
Wendie love to tickle other girls and she’s delighted with Ariane.
Her victim goes nuts with the mildest touch of the sole of her feet or
on her super snsitive sides, belly and underarms.
Our female tickler uses different techniques with brushes and her extra-long
nails and she enjoy as well sucking and licking this victim's very ticklish toes.
The poor Ariane goes crazy under tickling and seems both hilarious and desperate.

Enjoy at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/34463

WARNING :
THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE WMV SAMPLE DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE.
THE QUALITY OF THE WMV SAMPLE IS VOLUNTARILY ALTERED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : ARIANE'S WMV SAMPLE

:justlips: 1280X720 HD SAMPLE : ARIANE'S HD SAMPLE

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of your work but her reactions don't really convince me. Especially since it looked like she could easily have pulled her hands out of the device.

Thx for the preview, anyway.

I, unfortunately, have to agree with leechmaster. She has the same basic reaction to all the different ticklings you give her. It may be that you were cursed with a unresponsive ticklee.. or one that was faking it just a bit.

I'm very surprised by your comments because I really know Ariane and she's really extremely ticklish all over, I understand that you don't like her reactions (every girls are differents for every tastes) but when you know Ariane believe me it is impossible to say that she can fake, especially her :confused:
When a girl is really not ticklish I don't work with her for sure!

I actually like her reactions. In last year's video she really struggled through the hog-tie.

Also... the tickle ninja outfit is awesome.

I think her reactions are awesome. I see nothing to raise concern.

She's a gem!

JD

Personally I love her natural reactions and your new device.
Congratulations again.

Wait a minute...
She was 24 last year and now she's 28 ?
Though this little mystery, I second what FT Manager says, I DO believe Ariane is geniuinely ticklish
Continue your great work !

;)
Wait a minute...
She was 24 last year and now she's 28 ?
Though this little mystery, I second what FT Manager says, I DO believe Ariane is geniuinely ticklish
Continue your great work !

Yes it is a mistake sorry, she's effectively 26 years old now, I am changing it immédiately ;)

Moi j'aime beaucoup, cette fille a un côté naturel et un rire plutôt joyeux, comme si elle appréciait les chatouilles. Le duo de chatouilleurs (Wendie/FTmanager) est très plaisant. D'un côté il y a la "timide" Wendie et de l'autre l'efficace" FT Manager. Et puis je m'aperçois qu'il y a un nouveau stock........ :numberone:

Very Sexy Woman with Yummmy looking Feet!!!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

I like it. Not sure about the hands but I enjoy the new device.

First rate!

Two hot girls.

But the hotter one, Ariane, is the one gets tickled.

Ariane dons a flattering, revealing outfit which shows off many fine features including that wonderfully flat stomach. She's as ticklish as you could want and while you need to restrain her, you can see Ariane's pretty cool about getting tickled.

Superb bondage apparatus keeps Ariane where you want her.

The ticklers tickle more than just her feet.

And the video quality is top-notch.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back