• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wendy from Peter Pan and the Pirates ffff/f

xhang_pow1

OK I posted this at the tickling forum and it was immediately deleted. its animation but I guess they felt the content was a little young. I'm not sure how the rules work with animation so I will just let the mods do their job.

Attachments

• Wendy_Peter_Pan_After_Laughter.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 6,868
Love it! "She sounds like she's being tickled!" -"Then let's tickle her!"

lol funny line because that's how my gf sounds when she laughs; like somebody's tickling her. What they did was pretty evil lol.

When I first read the title I thought it was Disney's Peter Pan, used to be my fav cartoon growing up. I used to fantasize about tickling her and Tiger Lilly xD ah the good ol' days.

I've been looking for this one for months, for my g/f who says she's been looking for it for over a year, ever since she discovered the online tickling community, since it was a very memorable scene for her from her own childhood.

Howevr, having now downloaded and watched it, I have to say that I'm extremely disappointed after looking for it for so long. According to my g/f, who was easily old enough to tell time when she saw it, the tickling scene in the original episode ran at least nearly 5 minutes in length (although possibly with intermittent with "cutaways"), as she actually timed it at the time she was watching it, and according to her description, much more of the actual tickling was shown than is in evidence in this clip, the actual tickling in which isn't even 30 seconds in it's entirety by my reckoning. Compared to what she had described to me, one might barely even notice there was tickling in this episode at all. Was there another longer scene in the same episode? Or is this all that was left after one of our modern obsessed moral crusaders had their way with the original episode?

Sadly, my elatation at thinking I'd finally found this long-sought scene has quickly turned to bitter disappointment. Through no fault of the poster here, of course, who I thank for offering here something of possible interest to others, even after being censored at the "other" forums for posting one of the most innocuous and "innocent" tickling clips I've ever seen, here, at the TMF, or anywhere else.

Last edited:
lol i remember that episode
Was it really this brief and boring -- with no actual tickling being shown, as far as I can tell? Or has somethng been left out of the original scene/episode as I had heard it described before seeng this brief clip?

I think it is a little to young. But that is my opinion only.
Um.."a little too young" for what? For innocent, simple tickling, as people have done with children in complete innocence for as long as I can remember (and I suspect I'm older than you are)? If so, I can only say that attaching a significance of "age" to simple tickling seems downright silly to me, if not childishly so. I mean, we're not talking about rape here or something. I have no idea what those with dirty minds might decide to make of it, but as far as I can see it's just tickling, folks. But that's just my opinion. ;)

Last edited:
Rules note: Material which is animated and is not photorealistic or explicit is generally allowed under the current rules, although we reserve the right to delete anything which we feel could compromise the forum. For legal and ethical reasons, nothing with actual minors is allowed here under any circumstances. We encourage all members to report material which they believe violates the forum rules.

For some reason, I cannot download this clip. When I click on it, it asks for my I.D. and password (even though the right hand corner shows I am logged in). When I give it, it does not recognize it. I've always wanted to see this clip too. Have heard so much about it.

For some reason, I cannot download this clip. When I click on it, it asks for my I.D. and password (even though the right hand corner shows I am logged in). When I give it, it does not recognize it. I've always wanted to see this clip too. Have heard so much about it.

When you log into the forum, please be sure that the "Remember Me" box is checked.

Wow. First they plot to tickle her, and they succeed, then they bring her down to the ocean floor where she can't breath, but has to inhale water because she is being tickled, so she passes out... nothing like good, kid-friendly cartoons, eh?

Yeah, I had alittle difficulty with the tickling underwater thing, too. Bad idea, that(no matter what age you are!). I dug the malicious tickling element, though. :evil:

that was great its been a long time since i seen that

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SINCE I WAS LITTLE!!!! I'M SO GLAD IT'S -FINALLY' IN THE TICKLING COMMUNITY!! *dances with joy*

for those that are thinking that she drowned, that's not exactly the case. see the red bubbles? that represents Wendy's laugh. she loses her laugh, and Peter and the gang have to recover it within 24 hours, cuz apparently if a person doesn't laugh at least once a day, they'll fade away...yea. right. as such, the title of the ep was "After the Laughter"

Last edited:
I remember this from the early nineties. It was my favorite scene of the series, where they tickle the laugh out of Wendy.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back