• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Were your first tickling fantasies f/m, m/f, or same-sex tickling?

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Recently I remembered tickling scenarios I drew when I was a kid and realized my first tickling fantasies were f/m, not m/f or even f/f. In practice I've always been a dominant tickler of females and only in the past several years found myself willing to switch with a ticklish female playmate or have a non-ticklish girl restrain and tickle me. But as I just remembered, around age 12 I was drawing tickling artwork that was f/m, specifically tracing/drawing Archie comics characters Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews, with Archie trapped and barefoot while Veronica tickles his feet - while carrying on a conversation with Betty Cooper!

Of course, like any form of touch, tickling can convey different intentions. I think I was having Veronica punish and humiliate Archie, as opposed drawing tickling scenes with the intent to arouse. Maybe I would have had Betty tickle Veronica were my intentions erotic.

Were your first tickling fantasies f/m, m/f, or same-sex tickling, and did you express them through art?

Weirdly enough, sentient plants/m. I remember dreaming about that when I was about 3.

Last edited:
I cannot draw to save my life. My first fantasies were m/f. I use to day dream about being kidnapped by an evil wizard or prince, then I would be tickle tortured to confess I wanted to marry them, and a knight in shining armor would rescue me. Then at some point when I got a lot older I thought about how hot it would be to torture guys into submission because I saw how women were suppose to be weak and men were suppose to be strong. It use to piss me off that I was suppose to be weak! I realize this is a stupid stereotype now. Same sex fantasies didn't really start until about high school and I didn't come out of the closet until the summer before senior year in college. Which was actually last summer.

Definetley M/F. That was my first wet dream(I know, too much information)LOL.

My first fantasies, at the age of 4, were FF+/m.
I imagined having four girls sitting on my arms and legs while other girls tickled me all over my body. :couch:

My first fantasies, from my childhood, was everything/me. That is to say, I pictured pretty much everything I could tickling me. Gender didn't matter. Fictional characters that didn't even have a gender were welcome. I remember there was some animated, gender-ambiguous cartoon character that I used to imagine tickling me. Once I hit puberty it became sexual, and directed at women.

For me it's always been f/f. Unless I was doing the tickling. I remember trying to get my female cousin to tickle my aunts feet. Also I would try and get my older sister to tickle her friends and vice versa.

So - not much has changed. :)

mostly f/m but sometimes it was m/f.... and i had no issues watching f/f when it came to it.

Thanks to all who replied so far

And by the way, bftk2005, your wet dream comment is not too much information. This forum should welcome that kind of honesty, though when you see the Morals Police and other self-appointed authorities jump all over someone who puts himself or herself out there, I can see why you'd hesitate when you want to share unvarnished truth.

And by the way, bftk2005, your wet dream comment is not too much information. This forum should welcome that kind of honesty, though when you see the Morals Police and other self-appointed authorities jump all over someone who puts himself or herself out there, I can see why you'd hesitate when you want to share unvarnished truth.

Thanks!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back