• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Advice Would You Give a Bride/Groom to be or Newlyweds?

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
After being together for 7 years, I get to marry my best friend in 24 days & I’m curious, what advice might TMF folks have for me/my fiancé & I?
Any and all insight & advice, I’m here for it!

It's not sexy at all. Learn to make and keep a budget.

A couple of things:
1. It’s not a 50/50 proposition, it’s more like 60/60 or 70/70. Give more than you take.
2. You love them all the time, but you don’t like them all the time, and that’s ok.
3. You’re going to have to learn how to paint!

Have 2 tv's so no arguments!

Keep one day a week for yourselves (Sunday maybe)

Good luck!

Don't be afraid to talk to each other. Make a budget and try your best to stick to it (also be sure to put some money away into investments managed by you both and a fiduciary). If your looking to have kids be aware of the risks and of the laws in your state in case something goes wrong with the pregnancy (I'm not saying it will but there's always a chance). If you don't want kids know there are options (aka sterilization, condoms, and the morning after pill). Never violate each other's trust by going behind each other's back. And most important of all, never lose that loving feeling baby! Congrats and save a slice of cake in the wedding for ME (kidding, ^_~)! :D

Probably nothing new here. Congrats!

What they said.

I'm getting married in a week. I guess I'll find out
Congrats to you too!

:redheart:

I'm clueless but from dating can tell you don't be afraid to communicate fully with each other. :bubbleheart: Express emotion, tell each other how you feel about each other...

(Repeating some of the above)
You're already Best Friends -- Closest friendship is the essence of it! :D Way to go!

Definitely plan for retirement from now if you haven't already, put away continually, decades go by in a blink... :facepalm:

I hear compromise is essential of course, and shouldn't be a problem if you each always look out for the other. If you've been together 7 years, I'm sure you already do! :happyfloa

-----Exercise together, :flex: walk together, eat healthily, keep each other happy & healthy!! :serenity:

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back