• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What An AMAZING Weekend

footetickle

TMF Expert
Wow! Now its back to reality. Im sure that im like most on this forum. When i first signed up here I lurked for quite some time. I evenually opened up and began posting. Im not a real heavy poster, but i posted eough to start making a few friends. I had never been to a gathering before, but i went to my first over this pass weekend(9/24/2010) Being a newbie to a gathering I was nervous about being able to play. :panic:I was one of the first to arrive and the second I walked through the door I felt welcomed. The first day was a social ice-breaker. It gave me time to learn name and get more familiar with people that i hadn't connected with on the forum. The second day was play time. I didnt have any trouble getting play time. The host made sure that everyone had a chance to play.:2poke: As the weekend went on I realized that this wasnt just about tickling anymore for me, but a chance to make lifelong friends. It was also a vacation in a new area for me.:chill: A chance to get away from all the everyday troubles. The resort that we stayed at has an amazing view and it is so peaceful. I didnt want it to end, but every good thing must. Im glad a few of my friends talked me into going. I had a great time.:drinkup:Thank you MTP for many unforgettable lifelong memories.:grandpa: Oh....BTW payback is in order:devil2: you all know who you are out there!

We're no longer fresh meat, Pumpkin, I mean, Foote! :neenerneener: We're now veterans! :woot:

Thanks for that. I can see that Pumpkin isn't going anywhere anytime soon

Is payback supposed to happen in between your safewording? :D

Perhaps! I know one thing.....Payback is inevitable:dancingbanana:

Pot. Kettle. BlackestLily.

Glad you enjoyed yourself , footetickle. We'll have to do it again sometime. :thumbsup:

I did, and I cant wait for the next gathering, but i know we'll chat before then.

Great post. I hope encourages other people to attend their first gathering. :D

Is payback supposed to happen in between your safewording? :D

We're no longer fresh meat, Pumpkin, I mean, Foote! :neenerneener: We're now veterans! :woot:

ROFL.. OMG that made me laugh. Pumpkin every 30-45 seconds. Your right my dear your never gonna live that down. Your part of the gang for we all have things that are held over our heads my dear. We will see about the paybacks for it may cause you more trouble than you want for you may get more than 15 min next time.

I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. It was a pleasure to meet you and yes now were all back to reality and missing everyone, but you've always got people to help you through it. Remember that. *hugs*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back