• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are the best oils / creams to use on girl's feet to make them ultra ticklish?

coastdude

TMF Master
I want to make my girl's feet ultra ticklish for a Laughing session, which is best: massage oil, baby oil, butter, foot cream? How do you best make feet ultra ticklish so the electric toothbrush will tickle the most?

Any lotion will do but try AstroGlide. It's water based and will sensitize her soles much she will scream and hit the roof!

interesting, so a lubricant makes skin on her feet more sensitive than say baby oil? I guess a lubricant goes deeper into the skin of feet?

This may sound crazy...but once someone used liquid dish soap on my feet. She used it to wash my feet before a tickling and it sent me through the roof!!!

Some oils dehydrate, and dehydrated skin toughens a bit, so I avoid oils. I stick with lotions that say "moisturize" on the bottle, but if the lotion's too watery, you can create a hydroplane effect, with fingers/tools gliding over the skin and not making much contact. (this could be a plus for those who respond to lighter touches). This is for feet --- now for other areas, such as underarms and ribs, oil can be good because it decreases friction and avoids scratching and discomforting touches. The flesh on underarms and the rest of the torso is generally more delicate than that of the soles. I've heard baby oil is dynamite on the butt cheeks and backs of thighs as well.

I use L'Occitane's lavender massage cream. Great smell, awesome texture, and terrific results. Whenever I use the hairbrush on her feet after applying that, she ends up a wreck.

Lubricant doesn't go deeper into the skin. It stays on the surface and makes the skin super slippery and super sensitive! :)

k so let's do a Poll on what makes a girl's feet most ticklish, how many vote for lubricant, how many think oils are best?

http://www.pjurusa.com/ and get the 'Bodyglide'. Expensive but do some comparison shopping on various internet sites- amazon often has good deals. Only a few drops needed, silicon based so it never dries out on the skin- and you can even use it as a shaving oil!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back