• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Are YOU Worth?

PAINTEDakiGREEN

TMF Poster
Today, as I walked away from Lemon Daquiri, he rubbed on my shoulder a $.50 price tag on me. At first I laughed, but after a few seconds, I started wondering how much people would be worth in different forms of payment.

So my question is how much are you worth in your form?
I think I'm at least worth 5 truck loads of pop tabs, or 20,000 margaritas, or a whole year of ecstatic, enlightening, amazingly happy moments back to back..

What about you guys?

If 12 tacos are worth $10, I've got to be worth at least 12,000 tacos.

I'm worth all of the weed in amsterdam. And california. Combined. Yeah. :D

(P.S. That's worth a lot of money too)

Ten tons of feathers (oh how i wish ):stickout

An Ounce of bud, a keg of Budwieser, and a couple crave cases.

Dude I want a crave case. Akigreen: A crave case is from the whitecastle burger chain. A big ol box of those tasty little burgers....all soft and delicious....TRIP TO WHITECASTLE!!!!!!!!

If you'd boil me down to my base components, I'm worth exactly 89 cents! ^_^

The clothes on my back and the contents of my bank account.
So...the clothes on my back. Lol

I suppose organs are pretty cheap on the black market, but how much is a soul worth? Well, in my case, I suppose that doesn't matter either. {XD

The best things in life are free. :stickout

After all, I can't put a price on perfection. :D

I was worth $5.00 a the start of today.

Then I developed myself into a healthy $18.46.

Then some jackass from Russia came into the room and smacked down a whopping $20.00 into his chip stack. He raises pre-flop. I re-raised him with pocket kings. He goes over the top of that. I said "screw it" and pushed all-in, thinking he maybe had a high pair or a suited ace or something. But no. This donk CALLS the push with 8 6 off-suit or something stupid like that, and what happens? He flops a set. HE CALLED MY KINGS WITH A FREAKING 8 6 OFF-SUIT AND STOLE THE POT ON THE FLOP. WHAT THE HECK?!?! :pissed

So now how much am I worth? I am worth $0.00, my friends.

I am worth $0.00.

Well according to a show over here in the UK called 'QI', I'm worth a few about £100,000. :p

HE CALLED MY KINGS WITH A FREAKING 8 6 OFF-SUIT AND STOLE THE POT ON THE FLOP. WHAT THE HECK?!?!

Forgive me for not being knowledgeable of poker but are you saying he stole everyone else's money? The only way I can see him getting away with your chips if he succeeded in a bluff or his hand was better.

Forgive me for not being knowledgeable of poker but are you saying he stole everyone else's money? The only way I can see him getting away with your chips if he succeeded in a bluff or his hand was better.

Well, the form of poker I'm referring to (Texas Hold'em) makes use of community cards, as well as hole cards. In essense, I had a much better hand than he did, statistically, which is when all the juicy betting occured. But when all the betting was said and done, the community cards came out and made his hand better than mine.

In other words...

Before the flop:

His hand = 8 high
My hand = pair of kings

After the flop (and my all-in push):

His hand = set of 8s
My hand = pair of kings

I'm not upset that he eventually got a better hand than mine...that's poker, and that's to be expected sometimes. I'm irked because he called a significant overbet - an all-in push - with a statistically weak hand. A stupid, stupid play, and yet he got really lucky with it, when he shouldn't have even called at all.

But that's besides the point. xD

I think that I'm at least worth $1,000,000.00...$100,000,000.00 at most :D

Well, the form of poker I'm referring to (Texas Hold'em) makes use of community cards, as well as hole cards. In essense, I had a much better hand than he did, statistically, which is when all the juicy betting occured. But when all the betting was said and done, the community cards came out and made his hand better than mine.

In other words...

Before the flop:

His hand = 8 high
My hand = pair of kings

After the flop (and my all-in push):

His hand = set of 8s
My hand = pair of kings

I'm not upset that he eventually got a better hand than mine...that's poker, and that's to be expected sometimes. I'm irked because he called a significant overbet - an all-in push - with a statistically weak hand. A stupid, stupid play, and yet he got really lucky with it, when he shouldn't have even called at all.

But that's besides the point. xD

Well at least he wasn't cheating. ^_~

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back