• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are your favorite foods to eat?

Frost King

1st Level Orange Feather
Mine is pizza hamburgers i like alot of itailan food too and mexican food.

I love Italian food and junk food like chocolate and nachos and cheese or hot dogs,I mainly eat fast food.

I love Italian food and junk food like chocolate and nachos and cheese or hot dogs,I mainly eat fast food.

Yeah me too and i love candy and junk food i can't get enough of it lol and i eat alot of fast food

With all due respect, chocolate isn't junk food! :) (Well, good chocolate anyhow!)

I miss things like pizza and nachos since I've had to give up dairy.

With all due respect, chocolate isn't junk food! :) (Well, good chocolate anyhow!)

I miss things like pizza and nachos since I've had to give up dairy.

I don't know if i could give up pizza i love it so much i could eat it everyday.

I like pizza..mac and cheese...mexican food...any type of comfort food..spaghetti, lasagna...salads...tuna salad that i make myself..snickers, peanut m&ms..

Italian, Chinese or Greek. Some Polish (no pickled pigs feet). I stay away from Tex-Mex, French, Indian (curry) and Japanese. I barbeque all year round.
Snack food is my downfall, especially during tax season. Pots of coffee and peanut butter sandwiches are my favs.

Wife and I consider chocolate a staple around the house. Usually get the dark chocolate.

Dark chocolate truffles (Lindt Lindor) were on sale (50%) from Christmas. So I got several packs.

I just had some dark chocolate last night i love any kind of chocolate really but dark is my favorite.

My grandmother had impeccable taste in candy. When she didn't have top-shelf chocolate around, she had English sour candies or these Dutch coffee candies which tasted much like solidified cappucino!

My top two favorites are steak and barbecue ribs.

I also love Pepperoni Pizza flavored Hot Pockets, cheeseburgers with mayonnaise, fried chicken, fried catfish, shrimp, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, mac and cheese, Chinese rice, Plain M&M's, Twix, Snickers, French vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, plus a lot of other stuff.

I've been "going green" with my food choices here, lately. Nope, not trying to save the planet or anything, but I find that I crave salads and such. Even so much so that I order them the rare times I'm out for dinner, too.

And Dove milk chocolates. I love Dove milk chocolates. :yes:

Sausages, chips (fries), tuna steak, chicken curry, mushrooms, stew and dumplings, chocolate, cheesecake, chicken, KFC, pepperoni pizza, cheesey garlic bread. lol. All the stuff that's bad for you.lol.

I'm mainly an Italian food kind of guy, but I'll generally try just about anything.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back