• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What attracts you to F/F, M/F, M/M, Gang

Just wanted to continue this thread already made http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?302872-What-attracts-you-to-F-m, but for everything else!

If you are a fan of any what attracts you to each? What kinds of gang ticklings are you attracted to?

:imthedj:
I am a fan of F/F because I am both ler and lee, so when watching a F/F I can depending on my mood fantasize on tickle or being tickled. Gang, hmm, not really, I prefer in real life to be alone with my tickle partner. When watching 2 on 1 is ok.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

In an intimate setting, M/F, only because of my sexual preferences I suppose. I’m also very submissive inherently with men, and much more dominant with females (Minus Redsiren who scares the bejeesus out of me :p ). In clips, I don’t really have a preference as long as the ler is good/focused. I tend to opt for male lers because a lot of the time in the f/f clips, half the effort of the female lers is to also look/sound sexy or make up some story about how the lee texted their boyfriend and need to be punished and I get tired of that pretty quick. JUST TICKLE THE GIRL ALREADY! haha

I agree with SillyMan about gang ticklings, 2 on 1 can be fun but when you get 3 or more people on one it gets to be a little much. I will say it would be hot to be the only girl at an all male frat/party and get pinned down and tickled....that’s more fantasy than anything though.

I like a bit of everything but mostly M/M because of my sexual preference and M/F because the clips i like the most usually have that pairing.

Gang tickling is ok. I wouldn't mind being one of the people tickling but i don't want to be the one being tickled, unless there's only a few lers involved like SillyMan said.

a lot of the time in the f/f clips, half the effort of the female lers is to also look/sound sexy or make up some story about how the lee texted their boyfriend and need to be punished and I get tired of that pretty quick. JUST TICKLE THE GIRL ALREADY! haha
lol, this does tend to happen a lot :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back